Welcome Alexandra Fuentes

Pierce The Veil-  Disasterology

Jade's Pov 

I  guess people are wondering about my pregnancy. Blade wants me back, but I don't get it even though he will cheat on me again. However, I have been dating a guy name, Asher. He seems to be kind and respectful to other people surrounded by him, but anytime we are alone, he wanted to abuse me like I was the worst thing that happened to him. He hits on me, saying that I shouldn't exist. He made me cut myself even though I don't want to. He called me a slut, whore because I am pregnant with my ex's child. My family doesn't know about it because they think that Asher was the best thing that was created and say that we should be together for good. I have bruises and scars all over my body. Asher thinks that I deserve it, but I don't. I have to protect my child from anyone who is harming us. I shouldn't have been in a relationship with him, but I wanted to try again in true love.

 I need to get out of this relationship right now.  I am nine months now, and this baby is coming soon. Asher and I were watching movies in his house. I went to the kitchen and searched for a bottle of water. I found it and came back into the living room with water on my hand and protective rubbing my belly just to make sure that the baby is okay. Asher didn't say anything, so I sat down beside him, and we continued watching the movie. During the films, Asher got up and went to the bathroom, and I noticed that there was a text message from a chick that presumes that he was talking to recently. I put up his phone and saw the text message this person was sending him. He is cheating on me as well. I can't believe it. This cannot be happening not now. I quickly turn off his phone and placed it exactly where it was and continue watching the film. He came back like nothing ever happened, and we just watched movies for the rest of the day. 

A few hours later, I looked at the time, and it was 12 am. I need to go home because my parents are going to question me what happened to me and most importantly to them is how was my date with Asher was like and what we did during this so called date. I noticed that Asher was sleeping and I quietly grabbed my belongs and house before anything bad happened. I quietly opened the door and saw Asher still sleeping. As soon as I left the house,  I noticed that nothing bad happen for today which is a miracle because he would abuse me every day. Maybe today is my lucky day. I quickly got home and arrived back in the living room while my parents were cuddling with one another. I wish I had a relationship like that, but I do not think that it will ever happen to me anytime soon. I sat down the recliners and relaxed for a little while. My parents noticed me and asked me a few questions. 

"How was your date did you have a good time? My mom asked me. I shook my head and responded. "No, all we did is watched movies but what usually happens is that Asher would abuse me every day while I am on my pregnancy. Look at me  I am currently nine months pregnant with a baby girl. Oh and Asher cheated on me with other women. I don't want to be in a relationship with Asher. If you don't believe me and you thought that Asher is the best thing that ever happened to me then I have to show it to you. I quickly got up and waddled to the bathroom. I removed all of my makeup and got out of the bathroom.

Eventually, everyone is in the living room and noticed me. Mike, Tony, and Jaime were messing with each other. Kellin, Katelynne including Copeland, Liam, Rowan was playing random games. Andy and Juliet were in the kitchen making something for themselves. All of the kids is either playing games or messing with family members. My mom looked away from her lover and stared at me. She quickly got up and ran to me. She looks at my face, arms, etc to see where these injuries took place. She called dad, and he looks at me as well including everyone else. Once they stared at me, they look hurt like something special to them just crashed. My dad quickly approaches me, and he started freaking out. My mom was trying to find out why this happen and what caused it. "All of this was created by Asher. He doesn't like me at all. He seems to be a kind person, but alone he completely changed. A few seconds later, they believe me, and now I have to deal with Asher who I wanted to break up with so bad but I can't because I don't want to be abuse again. 

All of the sudden, someone's ringed the doorbell, and I started to panic. Mike opened the door, Jaime followed suit, and all of us saw Asher who doesn't look too happy. My mom and others try to calm me down because of the baby. A  few seconds later, my water broke, and I am 100% scared. I grabbed a grip of my dad's shoulder and my mom's hand. They know what to do at this point. They called the police and ambulance. Mike and Jaime had to distract him from coming to the house from finish what he started. Once they police arrived, Asher got arrested for sexual assault, battery, and much more. The ambulance arrived and took me to the ambulance truck with both of my parents.  

It was the worst pain of my life. Luckily, my baby girl is not injured, but for me, I have multiple bruises and scars. The doctors told me that the baby nor I could not leave until next two week. Because they wanted to make sure that we are okay and healthy. Two weeks later, after being tested, both of us is healthy now. We were able to leave. My family was in a car helping and waiting for me to come home with this adorable angel I gave birth to after 2 and a half hour for her to come out of me. I found my happiness which my family and my beautiful daughter. My family fell in love with her, and now I am a mother to the best thing that ever happened to me in my life. 

Welcome, home Alexandra Maria Fuentes. 

Thank you so much for reading this story. I know that I have a lot to improve on but I am trying my best. Please vote and comment about this chapter and others. It means a lot to me. 17k reads so far which is incredible. Once again thank you for this story and I will see you guys later <3. 

Word Count: 1202