The truth part 2

"What do you mean by you are our mother," I said while in a state of confusion. 

"I am your mother because I gave birth to you and Crimson. I know that you guys might be confused about the whole situation, and I am going to explain what happen just hear me out. I was 28 years old when I had the both of you. It was the best thing that ever happen to me in my life. A crazy delusional psychopathic bitch name (b/n) wanted you two. Things got crazy, and she ended up taking you and Crimson with her. I don't know why though she wants you in the first place because they only thing that she cares about is herself. So I guess she wanted the money more than kidnapping you too. I wanted to see you guys since you were born but she got in the way with authority stating that you two were her children even though she can't have any. She wouldn't let me see you guys at all and look at you two now. You are both my daughters I am not lying. If you wanted to know if I am your real mother. Then ask me some questions and I brought some documents that confirm that I am your only mother." 

"Okay if you say so let's just do some basic questions. Who was born first Crimson or me? I said to my mother

(Y/N) You were born first then it was Crimson. You two were born a few seconds apart from on another. Next question I asked my mom. " What were our feature that the doctors were surprised about us having? 

"Well, the doctors told me that you two have the ability on having twins later on in life because of your genetics that you had received from me or other family members since it has been coming for many generations. Besides that, you guys were holding hands that don't happen to a lot of twins and both of you have bigger dilated eyes like Kellin's. 

"So that explain how I was able to have twins. Rose and Aiden can you come here for a second and bring your dad too. Vic picked up Rose because she will always complain if she didn't get picked up. It will stop eventually. Aiden in the other hand was more mature than Rose. He doesn't like to be treated like a baby. He is protective of his sister and brother. Sometimes, he might cause some problem here and there but at the end of the day, he works things out from time to time depending on the situation and who is willing to help him out, so that is good I guess. Vic and the kids walked towards my mom and instantly Rose wanted me to carry her. I rolled my eyes and took Rose around my hip, and that was the end of that. She didn't complain well about now, though. 

"Let check out the documents that have for you two. First, she took out our birth certificates which state everything about us and personal information that can't mention what so ever. Here is some picture of you two when you were babies before you guys were taking away from me. I know it is not a lot, but that is all that I got for now. Oh, wait I have one more thing I would like to show you. I have the birth video that your dad gave me. I was surprised that he had it but it is something, and it indicates that I am your mother. I would never lie to you guys. I know that I wasn't there for you guys, but I am here now. I understand that you don't want me here so I guess I am better off leaving." Mom said to us. 

"Why do we want you to go nobody said anything about you leaving. I know that you haven't been in our lives that much, but we are finally reunited just with fewer people. Now, I know that you gave us our documents we wanted to say thank you. Crimson had a feeling that whoever the person did even look like us at all. She is just an enemy to the family. The weird thing about this situation is that she wanted to take me somewhere but why does she need me for is a whole different situation. I had to hide my pregnancy and the fact that I am married to Vic, but we pretended to be girlfriend and boyfriend because I didn't even trust her. She admitted that she was the one behind the abuse/rape that my former ex-boyfriend John gave me. John told me about this, but I thought that he was lying which he wasn't. I am still surprised that she hadn't been arrested yet. 

"(Y/N) What do you mean by she have not been arrested yet? She was charge from multiple insults, breaking into properties without being told and she accused of the 2nd degree of murder, robberies, and the list goes on and on." She told with everybody. Everything stopped and next thing we know we have to come up with a plan to put that woman in jail toward something that she had done. But what should we do now? Everybody started to stare at one another knowing something bad will happen soon, but we need to be prepared before any of this happens.