Jade's Birthday

Reader's Pov

Today is Jade's birthday I can't believe it she finally sixteen. It feels like i just know her for years. But i only her for seven months. I love her to death. I know that she been through a lot of problems in her life but i want to change that. I wanted her to be love and happy not all depressed and cutting herself. Yes, i have seen her cutting herself plenty of times. Every time she attempts the boys will stop her sometimes me.

Flashback, she was in her room crying her eyes out saying that nobody loves me they are just pretending because they don't care about me. Everything seems like lies to me. Even the bullies said that nobody likes me and they are right. I should have killed myself a long time ago. My parents forced me to go to school and have education but i have never told them that i was being bullied for years. They probably don't care. I bet that don't care about what i do as long as they are happy :( I knocked on her door and opened it. I saw her laying on the floor and see streak of cuts on her arms. This cannot be happening what happened why is she doing this. I grabbed the knife away from her. I look through her sad eyes like she doesn't want to live anymore. I cried a little. I asked her do you want to know i story about me? She said yes is it that bad? Yes sweetie it was bad.Middle was the worst year of my life. I thought that middle school is a place where you get friends and have a good life. That never existed unless you got lucky. I was being nice to everyone the same old same old. First through sixth period was okay nobody bothered me and having a good day. I gain some new friends. Then, seventh period came along and broke me completely. I walked to the classroom and say hello to the teacher i am a new student in your class. Mr.K said welcome to Algebra you will probably love this class because i see something inside of you saying i love math and i will never let that go. You will become one of my favorite students. I probably going to recommend you to a higher class. It was either honor and ap not sure. I wish you good luck and be successful in my class. I smiled and said thank you Mr.K i will do my very best. He smiled and left to take care of others students. I was doing some math question i had to figure out but i already know the answers. While i was finish up my work. I heard some guys groans and said through out all of these people we had to see that ugly girl/boy damn this school is weird. How in the world did this thing even come to this school. I bet she did a lot of crap to come here. Look at her she looks like one of those people that was stomped by a roached and made her into something that gross and unattractive. All i was thinking about is how to survive. During my years i started smoking and drinking alcohol big time. My teachers and staffs of the school always questioning me what wrong are you in drugs? I said no. I just going through a lot that is not really important for this school. I walked away and let the torture begins. I didn't know how to survive nor defend myself i feel useless. If i told my parents that i was being bullied they will cause a lot of bs and start arguing about it. My sister and I didn't tell them until we were 25 or 26 years old. Which was a long time ago. Then the bullying stopped for a while because i got a boyfriend for the first time. He changed completely throughout the years. He started abusing then rape me like shit. I didn't want it our deserve it at all. He always said that i am a whore who sleeping with other man. The last time i remember you were always with me top to bottom. How in the hell did i cheat on you. He beat me until i pass out. I got out of the house and went back home to my parents. When they saw me they thought that i was in a fight or some bs. I told them the whole story. All of us ended up in the hospital where i needed to get surgery and everything else. Later, i meet Vic your father. I thought that he was those type of guy that seemed different from the others. He told me that he know what happened and how sorry he is that this happened to an innocence girl who did nothing wrong. Months later, we started to be friends and then two or three days later we become girlfriend and boyfriend. Then we had you. I sort of begged Vic a lot about adopting you. You are a sweet and special girl you don't deserve all the pain you have received. I will not let you go because i want you safe and not dead. I really love you Jade. I really do. Even everyone in the house loves you. All of us have been through that before and managed to live. We stay a family. We don't leave anybody behind. Tomorrow is the big day for you and i went you to have the best birthday ever. Regardless about everything cost. I want you to stop doing this. I feel empty inside if i lose you and your father. You guys complete my heart and soul. Jade get dressed for me please. Everyone wants to wish you a great birthday. Probably we will do even a more better on your 16th birthday. Jade and I went downstairs to see her party and gifts. Jade got the best surprise yet. All of her favorite bands as well as friends has came. There was bvb, miv, sws, and so on so forth. I don't know how they got them here because i thought that the other bands were still touring.

Jade pov

I can't believe that all of my favorite bands came to my birthday. I didn't really know that this is going to happen. I had this big birthday like I am sixteen but that until next year. But this is incredible even my friends are here. I don't know how my parents did this but I love it. They are being serious about love me. I just never accept it until now. But since I am their daughter now I feel happy. I wondered what I got for my birthday? I asked mom if I can open my presents before cutting the cake. She/ he said yes. After my birthday all of us went to pool and have fun. This is the best birthday ever. Now I am curious whats my next birthday is like. Thanks mom and dad I love you