Interview continued

Bryan: Wow. I never expected fans to attack musician wife. Do you know why they do it to you?

Y/N: I remember it like it was yesterday. I walked to the field to find a bathroom. I looked on my left and right and noticed that three girls were laughing at me like I was a joke. I decided to ignore it and I did. But once I went inside of the bathroom. Something hit my head hard like it was an steel metal bar and I was left in a coma for a few months or days. I don't really remember my term from having an coma. But I think that they were trying to get Vic attention in a way but I just don't know why. (A/N: I am describing warped tour in a different way. I know that in warped tour there is port a potty but think of it as public bathroom.)

Same question back to you Vic

Vic: Apparently I was talking to Juliet Simms about (Y/N) absent. I got worried that something bad happened to her. Juliet tried to calm me down but I kept on searching for her. I noticed that people like the fans, authorities, and etc other people surrounded by the girls bathroom. Which was weird because the will take care of their business and go. Me being me I decided to somewhat investigate what is going on. I push and shoved through the crowd and walked into the bathroom. Yes I went to the girls bathroom but I didn't really care. Anyways, once I walked in I saw that (Y/N) was passed out. I didn't know what happened. Questions roamed through my head and when I look back at her. She had two black eyes, blood from her body leaking out of her. I picked her up and walked out of the bathroom immediately. As soon as I walked out I saw Juliet crying but why? She told me to look on my wife head and I did. Her head was full of blood, skull and some of her brain was showing. The only thing that I was questioning to myself is why did this happened to her. She did nothing wrong. I looked around and saw the girls who attacked (Y/N) just laughing away but stop when they saw me and etc...

Wow pretty interesting yet sad to talk about. Maybe it is best to stop talking about that and move on. Bryan said while searching for more questions on his unorganized stack of papers.

Vic and I agreed.

Umm (twitter username) wanted to know how is everything between you guys and your families.

Vic: Everything had been good and bad. One day a family member betrayed someone I am not going to mention who because it have been fucked up. Besides that everything had been better good I guess.

Bryan: That is just brutal but was the family member that betrayed you was somewhat close to the family before all the betrayal begins or?

Y/N: Well it is like this. Have you meet a family member who loves and cares about you but that all changed because they never got what they wanted. For example, my mom and dad had me okay. The father disappears out of sight like he never cared about existing. But it is the opposite. I will tell you later more about it.

Bryan: Okay. It must be serious then. I shouldn't have asked. At least I am going to get the answer soon. Okay next question. When is Pierce the Veil going to hiatus on creating new albums or playing concerts?

Vic: I think that my band will never stop playing because music means everything to us. Yeah we take our time making music because I wanted to be perfect for all the fans out there to hear. I know that the fans wanted us to make another album like right now but everything takes time. Without the time and effort that we put on our albums then it will feel shitty and worthless and I don't want to do that way at all.

Bryan: Awesome. (Twitter username) wanted to know how is the relationship between you and (Y/N)

Vic: The married life of the relationship is awesome. I know that (Y/N) and I have been through a lot but at the end we are still a family who loves one another.