Home sweet home

Two months later

Y/N's pov

We finally arrived home, Katelynne and Kellin wanted to stay in our house for a few weeks because they are having problems with their house. So it's just myself, Vic, Katelynne, Kellin, Copeland, Mike, Jaime, and Tony at home. Katelynne introduce Copeland to my twins. They are 18 months right now. Copeland was shy at first but it stop when she started playing with them. Aww they are so cute. Our kids are growing up so fast. Am I right Katelynne? Absolutely (Y/N) they are Katelynne said with a smile on her face. We hang out until food was ready. Chipotle yes. Since all of us got instantly lazy to cook anything our plan B was to buy some Chipotle food. Vic ordered it for us and got the food. Katelynne pick up Copeland who was hungry and brought her to the dining table. I forgot that we had a dining table because we hardly used it at all. But oh well we are doing something that involves family gathering around and laughing about every embarrassing moment in our lives. This is the best night I had received in a while. Kellin and Vic decided to be goofballs the whole day until night come. Katelynne and I decided to talk about Vic and Kellin baby photos. Both of us took at our phones and search for photos of them some of them we had to ask their moms for some. It was successful we laughed and awed a lot during the whole thing. Saying who cute them are. Vic and Kellin decided to attempt to take our phone away but that didn't wrong because if they do take away our phones they will have to sleep on the couch for the rest of the week. I don't see why guys don't like their baby pictures to someone they are married to. They stopped trying and put their heads down. We stopped as well a few minutes maybe an hour later.

Copeland sweetie are you tired tell mommy Katelynne said

She nodded and Katelynne pick up sleepy Copeland.

(Y/N) can you come with me to find a room for Copeland

Okay. I guide Katelynne to a certain room for Copeland

I opened the door, and let them in.

So basically this is Rose room when she gets older for now Copeland can sleep here and play with toys if she wants to.

Thank you (Y/N) for everything. I bet Copeland will love this place

No problem. I will do anything for my friends and their kids

She smiled and hugged me. I am so blessed that I have friends :)

Then an idea came to my mind

Katelynne do you want to bother our husbands tonight?

Yes, I would love too. Just give me a sec to put Copeland to the crib.

Katelynne put Copeland to the crib and leave several night light on, turn off the main light of the entire room.

Katelynne closed the door and I grabbed her hand to our lovable husbands.

We found Kellin and Vic in the living room playing videos games.

We tried calling their name but they are caught up on the game seriously

We stand in front of the tv and the boys are trying to see what they were doing but they, because we kept blocking them.

(Y/N) and Katelynne can you two please move, we are trying to play a game here.

We stared at each other and nodded

So that means that you guys don't love us anymore

Move

No

Why not

Because we hardly see you guys during tour

But this is a important game to us

So you guys prefer the game over Katelynne and I as well as your children that we had to give birth to subtract Jade but she is still my daughter.

Wait what?

You guys have a decision to make, you can finish your game and slept here for a week or you guys stop playing the game and spent some time with your wives that loves you both equal.

They paused the game and stared at each other and stared back at us.

They sigh and turn off the xbox one game console for once.

We would to spent some time with you lovely ladies who is beautiful and best moms in the world

We laughed and hang out with our husbands until we got sleepy and almost pass out on the couch.

The boys were nice enough to carry us to our bedroom. They really needed to do that more. I can't wait for more.

We put on our pajamas and sleep in peace without any crying babies waking us up.

Best sleep ever

I love you Vic

I love you too (Y/N) forever and always. I kissed him on the lips and fell asleep in his arms.