Jade's secret admire

Jade's Pov

My mom and dad drop me off at school. I didn't really wanted to go because of all the fucken bullies that keeps on beating me up constantly. I don't know what the hell i did. I didn't do shit to them. They keep on calling me a low life emo faggot that nobody likes. I don't care if they don't like me or not. I don't care if they are popular in this whole entire lame ass school. The reason that I am there is because my parents wanted me to get my education and be successful in my life. They are right but i can't be in a school where i wanted to commit suicide even more. But i really love my family so i can't abandon them. I love them to death. I walked straight to my locker, opened it and grabbed my APUSH (AP United States History) textbook. When i closed it I turned around and saw the bullies right behind me.  They push me to the lockers and started punching me. I tried to fight back but that didn't work at all. They kept on doing it until i gave up. They ran away and i was passed out on the floor. I can't breath i need my inhaler. 

Blade's pov

I am new at this school sort of. I don't want anybody to bother me. I know that i didn't have a good life. Maybe I will have one. I went to the front office and got my schedule. I walk to classroom 458 Mrs. Springer class before I got there I saw a girl passes out on the floor. I walked towards her body and noticed that there she had bruises and scars all over her body. What the fuck happened to her. I picked her up and took her to the nurse office. She looks so beautiful. I walked inside the nurse office and place her on the bed. I told the nurse that I saw her on floor passed out. Her body looks pale. Does she needs a inhaler or something.The  nurse walked to her body. She examine the girl mouth and notice that there is a lot of mucus showing. She grabbed her kit and pulled out an inhaler. The girl finally woke up. I am blessed. 

Jades's pov

i woked up and noticed that I was at the nurse office. How did I get here? The nurse told me that I am finally up. This brave man right beside you brought you here. He is like a hero. I looked at him believe it or not he is so cute and he is emo. I like him already. I said hi

Blade: hello miss beauty  you seemed beautiful. My name is Blade. I saw you passed out on the hallways what happened. 

Jade: well the bullies did this to me. It hurt so bad. My name is jade by the way 

Blade: why would anybody wants to bully you?

Jade: They had been bullying me since freshmen year. I didn't want to come to school until I meet you. 

Blade: blushing. Thank you. Do you like me already?

Jade: yes I think I am falling for you.

Blade: is that so. Do you want to date or something? 

Jade: maybe, maybe not

Blade: you are playing that game. Well I will win. 

Jade: you will never know. 

Blade: Do you have a boyfriend? 

Jade: I do but we broke up because things weren't working out as well as the planned it to be.

Blade: Oh okay..... 

Jade: yeah. 

Blade: do you want to hang out with me later? 

Jade: sure i would love to. But you have to meet my parents. Because they are just worried about me a lot.

Blade: Alright. They are nice right or they are aggressive? 

Jade: my parents are really nice. They get to see new people every day and they like it. 

Blade: Okay. So after school I will wait for you outside. 

Jade: Do you need a ride home later?

Blade: Yes 

Jade: I will inform my parents that you want to come over. 

Blade: Great. I can't wait to see them. 

 jade: but first we needed to be friends. I don't want to rush things. 

Blade: it's your choice my princess 

jade: oh stop it. You are making me blush.

When school was over I walked to my parents car and told them I have a secret admire. I really like him. I think he is the one for me.

(y/n): What is his name. What happened between you and your ex he didn't bother you right nor abuse you? 

Jade: No no no. He had to move to another state because of his parents job transferred them to Virgina. 

(Y/N): okay. Hopefully this boy that you like is your type.

Jade: I know. Here he is right now. Blade come over here my parents wants to see you. 

Blade. Running. I ran towards her parents car and said hello mr & mrs Fuentes. Wait now I am lost. You didn't say that you dad is Vic Fuentes. How come you didn't tell me? 

Jade: I was scared that you didn't like him. But now I see you are a fan of him correct? 

Blade: Yes 

(Y/N): Jade was telling me that you want to come over our house. 

Blade: yes