Confronting my mom

Eight months later

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/N)= Last name

(A/N): Before you guys start reading this chapter of the story. If you see on top that there is a pic of Vic Fuentes and one of his lyrics from Hold On Till May. Whoever created this cover is awesome and all the credits goes who ever made it. Continue with the story.

Vic told me that it was best to stay at home for the next month just because the baby is coming soon. He doesn't want anything wrong with the baby and I. Warped tour is over and now I am at home and just bored. Mike, Jaime, and Tony went to the bar to have some drinks because all of their accomplishments that they had for numerous years. Vic is sleeping, Jade is keeping a close eye on me just to make sure that everything is okay while Vic is resting after shows that he had to take care of as well as the rest of the guys. Kellin and Katelynne and most importantly Copeland are still living with us even though their house is almost done by the next month or two. As for my kids, all of them are sleeping in their rooms or just playing some games. Few minutes later, I heard someone ringing the doorbell. Jade opened the door and I heard a familiar voice.

?: Hello I need to talk to (Y/N) is she here. It won't take long.

Jade: Mom someone wanted to talk to you

(Y/N): Who is it, sweetie?

Jade: Your mom I think

(Y/N): Shit I whispered quietly I am coming just give me a few minutes.

I quickly went to the laundry room to grab a random sweater that will somewhat cover my baby bump including a jacket. I just left my pajamas pants on but who cares.

I quickly approached Jade and pulled her to the side in order to whisper to her what I needed her to do. Go upstairs and get dad I need him right here and right now. If he refuses to do so just pull his hair and he will most likely to follow you. If that doesn't work then tell him that I am in labor. Jade just nodded and went upstairs leaving me with my mom great just great. I walked to my mom and greet her like a regular human being that didn't go completely insane yet.

Hi, mom how are you today I told her with a fake smile. I still hate her but I just wanted to listen towards she has to say. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I see my sleepy husband approaching me but stop because she saw my mom. He wrapped his arms around me in the most protective way but I don't care. As long as he is here I am fine.

Hello (Y/N) I am fine. I am surprised that you are with your boyfriend I thought that you broke up with him because he is a freak, faggot and he doesn't deserve you at all. My mother said to me with a smirk. I wanted to beat the shit out of her but I can't she is my mother and I am eight months pregnant with Vic's third child.

Vic: I am so sorry that I am a freak, and a faggot Mrs. (l/n) but I really love your daughter so much but please do not call me a freak and faggot or whatever you like to describe me because I am done with that and besides that I didn't do anything to you at all. But you always have to be disrespectful to people who doesn't even deserves it. I know that everybody is equal and etc... But this shit that you are trying to pull off here is just fucked up. Leave us alone. It needs to stop just go away and never come back here ever again.

(Y/N): You should go mom and live your life. I know that you didn't like me in the first place but I wanted to move on and have separate lives. Please, mom just go. Thanks for visiting and have a good life without a daughter for once. I told me mom face to face while staring at her eyes.

Mom: I am not leaving until I get what I want which is you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Are you crazy I don't want to go anywhere with a monster like you. You are the reason why my life is full of hate. I understand that you don't like me. I understand that you want me just for yourself own good but let me live my life the way I wanted to be. You don't even understand me at all do you. Am I correct?

Mom: You are right, I don't need a daughter like you. Fine, I will let you have a somewhat life that you wanted and maybe I can make your life an living hell just for my entertainment. It is nice seeing you again (Y/N) and you too Vic. Well if you can excuse me I will be going. My mother finally left and my husband closed the door. I started to cry but my life should have been better this way. I don't need my mom and she doesn't need me. I guess she finally changed her mind and have a life without me. She didn't even want me at all but look me now I am here and I am here to stay.

Vic: Shhhh baby I got you. Everything is fine. Your mother of a witch is gone she will not hurt you anymore. She will not hurt you I promise. If anything happened to you, I will be right by your side and save you. Vic carried me and told me that we are going to bed. We arrive in our bedroom and Vic locked the door behind him. Vic placed me on the bed, removed my jacket and sweater. He handed me one of his shirts. I took it from him and try it on. It was comfortable but oh well I have Vic and he have me. He turned off the light and put the covers on the both of us until I fell asleep on his arm once again until he moved his arms away from me. Vic started rubbing my stomach and said quietly I love you and your mother. I am so happy that I have in my life. I can't wait to see you. I will be there for you too and the family but please don't leave us when you hit that age when you want to dead. I am here for you and I am here no matter what. Good night buddy. Vic kissed my stomach and the baby kicked, and Vic slept on his pillow and wrapped his body around me. He placed his hand on my stomach and finally fell asleep. God I love him <3.

Author's note again: Bored day equals bored life but I decided to update this chapter. It just came to mind and I just did it. Did you like this chapter? Please vote and comment below once you are done reading. Have a good day. Umm Bye :)