Years later even surprises

Vic's pov

I have been with (Y/N) for four years. I love him/her and the family so much. I am thinking about proposing to him/her.It just seemed that it is the right time to get engaged. I am going to announce this in our next tour which is tomorrow. I already told they guys including my daughter about this. They accept it and now all i could ever think about if (Y/N) will say yes to my proposal.

 The next morning 

"(Y/N) I love you more than anything. After the years I meet you, my heart was pumping faster. The more I get to know you the more you mean everything to me. I know that my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. When I look into my heart, I see only you. If you can look into your heart and only see me, then we should spend the rest of our lives together. When I think of the future, I like to picture us as two trees planted side-by-side, our roots growing together more firmly as the years go by, and our children sprouting like seedlings around us. Here is the important question.

I wanted to ask you. I took out the ring out of my pocket and said (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) will you marry me. I handed him/her the mic and said yes, a million times yes. I put the ring on her finger. Got up and kissed her. She told me that she have a surprise for me. I hope it's not that bad. She took a deep breath. Vic, I'm pregnant. When I heard those words I was happy. She started explaining everything but at the same time she was shaken up a bit anyways she said that "I was feeling was feeling sick and throw up constantly. She went to a doctor and asked if something wrong with me.

The doctor told me that there is nothing wrong with my body but he told me that I am pregnant congratulation (Y/N) you are going to be a mother." I was shocked because I didn't know how you will feel if I told you. You are not mad at me, right?" She said when shaking a bit because she doesn't like to be in front of the crowd at all. That all washed away as soon as I kissed her soon afterward the fans cheered while we were kissing once again. "(Y/N) I can't be even happier that you are pregnant. I am so excited for this baby to arrive. She smiled and said I can't wait either. Jade is going to have a brother or sister soon. I hope she can handle it." (Y/N) and I looked at each other and questioned about Jade. I asked her if you can go backstage and search for Jade. I haven't seen her all day today. She nodded and exit the stage. 

She camed back with Jade who seems tired and very sleepy. Then when she looks at the fans she got scared. She doesn't like being on stage with a lot of people as well as (Y/N). We asked her "is it okay if we add a new family member sweetie". I told the fans that (Y/N) and I had adopted Jade after she found out that Jade was homeless and nobody wanted her. "But when she become a member of the family we were scared a lot because anytime she would go to her room and she cut herself due to the fact that she has been bullied before and still is. We didn't know that she had so much pain. We had to help her and save her from commiting suicide. I know that each and every one of you fans know who it feels. In the end of the day, someone has to save you". They chanted yes constantly. I talked but to Jade and looked deep into her eyes and asked her if it's okay that I and your mother have another child. She thought about it for the past five minutes and said yes I would love if we have another kid running around the house. 

"It will be cool because I won't be the only child and I don't have that much people to hang out with since they are busy every day. Why? What happened? Jade asked curiously" Well, your mom is pregnant right now." She smiled and hugged her. This is the first I have ever since Jade so happy and huggable. That's a new record. After the tour was over for tonight we slept in bed together in good harmony.