Katelynne's mother

Katelynne's pov

I contacted my mom so we can hang out more. I love her but it feels like we never have time to actually have a mother daugther bond like we used to in the good old days. (Y/N) told me that someone is coming right towards us. I told her that is my mom. Sorry if i didn't tell you, I just wanted to hang out with my mom and you guys since its a girls night out.

It's fine, should I leave you alone with your mom so you can talk to her. (Y/N) said. It's your choice, anything is cool with me. I replied with a smile on my face.

Km: Well hello girls how are you two today.

Katelynne: I'm great.

Y/N: I'm fine.

Km: I see that you have your kids with you how are my grandchildren.

Katelynne: They are happy

Y/N: Why did you say grandchildren. You only have your grandchild Copeland.

Km: Because Y/N you are like a daughter to me. I know that you are some else daughter but in my honest opinion you are a daughter to me. I know you Y/N. I know Katelynne tried to help you with your previous problems. You always have a sad dead expression like you are a ghost. I am always worried about you dear. When you were living in my house because Katelynne wanted to be a good person to help you escape all of your trouble. You always have a smile that lights up the room, but I know deep inside my heart that you will get better and here you are standing right in front of me better than ever. You are finally a mother of three children, married to Vic Fuentes. You are wealthy like other people in the world. You have a lot of potential now than you had in your past. You didn't give up and here you are my beautiful daughter is growing up. No scars and healthy.

Y/N: Thank you so much.

I smiled but when I looked at Katelynne she went back to Copeland. When I walked towards her all I can hear is her whimpering.

Y/N: Katelynne are you okay?

I tried to hug her but she push me away.

Me: No, everything is not okay. My mom loves you more than me. You are not her daughter am I. Just stop

Y/N: I am sor—-

Me: I don't want to hear it. Just let me be alone

Y/N: Tell me when you are ready, I will stay with the kids and after that you don't have to see me.

Me: Okay

Weeks later

Vic's pov

Y/N didn't talk to anybody for a couple of weeks, now I'm scared that I am going to lose her. She didn't eat or nothing all that she do is cry and sleeping as well as taking care of the kids. What is going on that Y/n won't even talk to her own husband about it?

I had a all boys meeting about her

Me: What is wrong with Y/N?

Jaime: I have no idea. I try to talk to her but she didn't respond, not even one little sound.

Mike: Same as Jaime but she just writes it down other than saying it.