Fans and accidents

Reader's pov

What are we doing today? I asked Vic

Today, we have to meet some fans and I wanted you to come Vic said

Can I just stay home and take care of the kids I replied

No, because I want my pregnant wife with me he responded

Why?

Because some of the fans are obsessed with me

So I still don't get it

The fans likes or loves me it seemed weird that they will question me on my relationship and personal life.

That is weird okay whatever I will come but I will be a nerd when that happens.

Okay

Time skip

We arrived to the concert and I was his merch girl great

The fans asked questions like

Are you single Vic

Let's get married

You are not in a relationship are you Vic.

Does anyone of you guys know ship is

Oh my god I wanted to go straight home and take Advil but I can't because Vic wanted me here.

Vic looked at me and make sure I was okay.

I started to have migraine

He walked over to me and asked if I am okay. He was concerned that something is wrong with me. I just looked at him and whispered I needed to go to the bathroom it feels like I am having a migraine right now. Vic guided me to the bathroom and felt an urged to throw up. I started to throw up in the toilet. Vic helped me put my hair up and not in my face. Once I was done, I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth. I put my hair in a ponytail and wash my hands.

Are you okay babe Vic asked worried

Yes, I am fine dear let's go back to the merch area okay?

He nodded and we went back to everybody else.

Jaime, Tony and Mike questioned me about what happened

I just have a slight migraine no big deal I am fine now,  let's just finished this.

They agree and went back greeting and sign autograph with fans as well as pictures

Vic kissed me leaving the fans with question mark in their brains. What did I do?

Is Vic dating the merch girl?

God, she is ugly

Why did Vic kissed that whore for?

Is the merch girl his slut. Just by looking at her she is a prostitute.

Questions were roaming like crazy. People were gaining up on me. I started to feel claustrophobic, I need to get a fresh air, I need to get out. My breath started to weaken. I told the guys that I will be right back I needed to go the bathroom. They nodded and I went straight to the girls bathrooms.

I didn't realized that other girls were following me they probably needed to go to the bathroom like i do. But I was mistaken, they started punching me, hitting me in head with a metal. I tried to beg them to stop hurting me but they didn't. They continue until I black out, and the only thing I heard was voices but it fade away.

Hour later

What is taking (Y/N) so long to go the bathroom, I asked staff and other bands members where she was at?