Going to warped tour

Reader's Pov

Months later, I finally got healed from everything my abusive boyfriend did to me. My family and friends has been so protected and supporting me throughout everything. I thoughtdt that they hated me forever since i was always with my abusive boyfriend and following any demands he ordered me to do. I was desperate to fall in love but now i am afraid that a guy will do the same thing to me but even worse. I am not even sure if I wanted a guy to touch me unless he or she is my friends. But still i don't want to go through it all over again. I made the worst mistake of my life. I should have stayed with my friends and listen to what they are trying to stay about him. Everything they told me was true. I just never listen. Why am i such an idiot. The next time i fall in love with somebody i have to make sure that he or she doesn't cheat on me, always protective and caring about other people, not abusive and have a smile on his or her face, imcluding taking me to random places that is beautiful or amazing. But i doubt i that going to happened. Right now, i am getting ready to go to the Warped tour with my friends. My parents doesn't like warped tour that much because they don't really like their music and standing outside to long. I wear a pierce the veil shirt, black pants, pierce the veil collide with the sky custom made shoes, all of their rubber bracelets and others. Finally after two hour of getting dressed, fixing my hair i am finally done. I waited for my friends to text me that they are ready to go to the Warped tour. 5 minutes later, they told me that they are outside in the car waiting for me to get out of the house. I grabbed my charged phone and keys so i can get back in the house safe and sound but i am not sure if i am coming back for a while. I told my parents that i am leaving for a while i will be back soon hopefully. Bye. I opened the door and closed it behind me. My friends were in the car. I went to the back of the car and one of my friends name (f/n) opened it for me. I got it in and all of us were headed to the warped tour for the first time. Well i think one or two of my friends went to the Warped tour a lot so they are mainly know what is going to happened and where is everything located there. Three hours later, all of us arrived at the Warped tour after all of the traffic that was taken place earlier which sucks. Next time if i am going to the Warped Tour i have to get there even earlier because i do not want to go through the same scenario all over again. We waited in line which made things even longer since a millions of people are here trying to get in as well. After hours and hours to get in we managed to get in. Some of the guards have to tell us where we need to go or just follow them it doesn't really matter. My friends and I received some wrist brands to see one or more of our favorite bands as well as the staffs who are currently backstage make sure that everything is perfect and not fucked up where they have technical difficulties which can cause a lot of problems later on during the show. Now we arrived to the backstage. I am ready to meet Pierce The Veil? It feels like something very bad is going to happen tonight i can feel it in my guts... Wish me luck.