Staying at home and loving my boyfriend

Jade's Pov
I was shocked that my dad come to the school. I thought that he just went back home to take of mom and the twins. He was being serious when he said that he cared at me a lot. But how did he know that this was going to happen in the first place. Was it because i was lumping and had black eyes since yesterday that are still be healing? Thank god it wasn't swollen like a bee sting. After i had witness what my dad and his crew did earlier to the boys that are being jackasses throughout my high school year. We arrived home from school. The first thing I did was hugged my dad and repeated thank you I love you for the past 10 minutes. I didn't let him go. He is the best daddy I have ever had in my life. My first dad was being a mega douchebag to me because he would fucken smoke and drink alcohol constantly. People tried to help him out and change him but he doesn't seem to care about shit that going to jeopardize him soon. The only thing that he fucken care about is getting everything that he wanted and get out of my pervious mom life. Both of them wanted me to somehow be something that I don't really fucken care about and make that shit into reality. Money can't by happiness. It's the people that show what the true meaning of it and how they would used it every day. I know that people is having issues with the bills and all of that shit and hoping one day the lotto will save them from getting a eviction on their house. Winning doesn't help that much because the government will probably take like taxes from lotto and give you like half of it. Anyways, my first family was fucked up. While my dad have to deal with companies and handle his alcohol and other stuff I don't know about him there was my mom. My mom was one of those type women how always wanted to take advantage of people despite of their actions that they did. She will come up to you and say bitch I don't fucken like you. Did your parents hate you that much to look like that. Ewww you are ugly your parents wanted you to do surgery that much. Do you need help with your facial and become beauty that will never going to happen because you are a slut that nobody likes. After the flashbacks I had with my pervious parents they made me realized that I need to slap the crap out of them. No child whats to go through that. It's not right. My parents are one of the reason why I want to die and give up on everything. But now since I got better parents who are the biggest role models to me because me and my mom (Y/N) have been in place where we aren't sure if we are going to live and obtain a new life without repeating the chaos that was going on all over again. For us it seemed like we are sisters because we had that special bond that nobody can't broke. We are family and that's all that matter to me. After letting go of my dad we started talking about school and what's going to happen. The thing that triggered me the most was where my dad told me that he had been bullied even through he was popular. He still love and care about people its just that he feels worthless because he does a whole lot of stuff that he always try to get done but their was a lot of mistakes. Like him being bullied to a outcast where you don't know what the hell to do or fit in anymore but there is always a time of place for shit to get real. And things will turn to reality quickly. I feel so sorry for him. I never saw this side of him before I hugged him once again and cried and cried on his shoulder. By the time I was done my dad had to take care of the twins and I have to mess with Blade. The relationship with Blade is great. He is being a total sweetheart and lovable. I know that he have been bullied and don't like to be cheat on but I won't never do it. Because if I do then I will regret it for the rest of my life. I don't want to go through that road again. I started messing with his hair. He doesn't care if it looked bad. All he want to do is to stay together with me and live while we still can. I noticed that Shadow was up. I love huskies. I played with Shadow all day. Blade was happy because he have me and enjoying life. I introduce him to Shadow. Shadow responded to him by licking his face... We played all day and night until it was time to go. My dad always take him home after dinner...
(AN: I will do another chapter later. I love you.)