15. Dreadness.

Kim Enterprises.

Kim enterprises stands in third position in the title of top 3 companies throughout the world

KE is a large factory where automobiles are manufactured .
" Porsche" cars are made here......there is not a country to name where KE porches do not run.

That's the reason KE stands at such high position ..... Kim's come under top 10 wealthiest people through out the world...........also are the wealthiest family in Korea.

Tae was currently in his cabin. Drinking coffee cause he was having an headache which he doesn't want first thing in the morning. There are so many pending files to work on....nd with this headache he can't even think ..... that's why we should take the much needed sleep .... otherwise our whole day sucks.

Tae was holding the cup in his right hand taking sips from it time to time....a red file was held in his left hand..... Tae's face was all serious... eyebrows furrowed concentrating fully on the work in hand.

After few minutes a knock was heard on the door.

" Come in" he gave permission in his deep ocean voice ....... knowing it would be his secretary with his full day schedule.

As he predicted it was  "Park seo-joon" his secretary who entered.

" Good morning Tae...here is ur daily schedule" seo-joon greeted with a soft smile on his face.

" Good morning hyung .." Tae greeted back nd seo-joon started informing him about his daily schedule.

U may get confused about seo-joon calling Tae in a informal way when he is the secretary nd should act as one.

Actually Tae and seo-joon used to study in same university . Seo-joon was tae's senior ...they were friends back then nd are now too. So when they are alone they talk informally ...with the nicknames they gave eachother.....nd in present of someone else they behave professionally.

Seo-joon's parents live's in abroad ...they too have their own bussiness named park enterprises. Seo-joon came to Seoul 7 years ago to study here at Seoul. His parents forced him to take the CEO position of their own business and run it...but he wasn't interested in it...his parents were too controlling which was making difficult for him to live peacefully.