30. Marriage

Kim Mansion.

10 am in the morning.

Tae was standing infront of the mirror in his bathroom , freshly showered..... wearing a white bathrobe. He took the towel and started drying his hair. The thought of last night again crossed his mind ....the favour jungkook asked about. His past with Jennie, the whole truth was only know by his hyung's ( namjoon, yoongi) . Tae didn't shared it with anyone ....not with his parents , jinnie hyung ...no one. So it was kind of a big deal for him to disclose his past to jungkook.

Although his soon to be wife has every right to know about it. It would be better for them to know everything about eachother before starting a new journey. Tae decided at last that he would tell everything to jungkook today.

Tae was in deep thoughts when a series of knocks were heard on the bathroom's door.

" Tae bear what are you doing still? ....come out fastly ....we have to get you ready ....or do you want to be late at your own wedding huh?" Yoongi laughed standing at the other side of the door....it was so much fun for him to tease his little bear..... after so long. Since the three of them started handling KE.... it had taken a toll on them for working hard....as they get very less time to spend with each other.

" Coming hyung.....just give me 5 minutes" Tae uttered and took the neatly ironed shirt and pant from the hanger and started wearing it.

After he was done he quickly came out to find namjoon , yoongi, hobi all ready standing infront of him.

" U all are looking so handsome ...now I doubt if I could beat u all in looks...and for your kind information its my wedding not urs" Tae whined glaring at them with his puppy eyes.

The three of them chuckled looking at his antics.

" Don't joke taehyungah ...u look more handsome then us" Namjoon praised him while getting the coat from the bed...and walked towards his bear to make him wear it.

" Namjoonie is correct" Hoseok agreed turning towards tae smiling his sunshine smile.

" Hobi hyung do I really need to wear this" Tae asked pointing at the bow ....hobi nodded which made tae to pout sadly cause he doesn't like to wear it.

Namjoon and hoseok stood beside each other checking tae's attire.

" U r looking great" both said at the same time.

" Really hyung?" Tae asked looking down at yoongi who was crouched down to make him wear the shoes

" Really hyung?" Tae asked looking down at yoongi who was crouched down to make him wear the shoes....tae needed confirmation ...after all cause he does needs to look more handsome today as jungkook always beats him in it by looking so gorgeous . Today tae was determined to win by defeating his beautiful fiance.

 Today tae was determined to win by defeating his beautiful fiance