Part 8

Mikey POV

I have feel like I have been walking around in circles. Of course I know her tracks wouldn't be here anymore, but I am going to keep looking. Up ahead in the thorn bush, I see a torn up fabric stuck to it. I get closer and see that it is indeed fabric from a shirt. Same color as the shirt Shara was wearing when she ran off. I continue walking forward and deeper into the woods. 

The sun is going to be setting soon, I need to find shelter soon. 

Kwan POV

I have been following this imbecile all day. I had called Han over to come enjoy the show with me. "So this is that fucker Mikey. The one who beat up Shara." Han says. I nod my head. 

"I have been watching him for hours. I got an alert earlier this morning about someone at the fence. I pulled up the security camera and saw that it is him. I think he came back after all this time to look for Shara. He has been walking around in circles. He just found a fabric that was from her shirt, so he is finally on the right track. He has about 30 minutes before the sun goes down."

"Why don't we just go out there and kill him now?" Han whines. "Because dear brother, I want to see what this man does. I want to see if he can actually make it to the house."

"What is going to happen when or if he makes it here?" Han asks. 

"Oh I am going to make him pay. If Shara is up for it, he gets to watch me touch and pleasure the girl who he never could." I laugh out loud. "Evil bro, pure evil" Han laughs with me. 

I hear the front door open and Shara's sweet laughter along with Essie. The girls walk past my house with bags in their hands and quickly goes into the bedroom. "Damn no hello!!" Han calls out. 

I go back to looking at the screen and I see this fool has setup a tent by the lake. He is really determined to find Shara - dead or alive. I thought I was obsessed with the girl, but he just might be more obsessed than me. I doubt it because I will kill anyone who harms hurt, makes her sad, makes her mad, or tries to take her away from me. 

After about 45 minutes, Essie comes walking into the office. "Kwan, Shara needs your help. She is in your room." I nod and get up. 

I head towards my room and open the door. I stop shocked the door. The room is dimly lit, candles are lit everywhere. 

Sitting on the floor on her knees is Shara in a sexy black bra and panty set. 

"Make love to me, Kwan" she whispers out. Turning her head away shyly. Gosh she is just too cute. 

I close the door behind me and lock it. I take one step and take my shirt off. I take another step and drop my pants. I take another step and then drop my boxers. I reach Shara and stand directly in front of her. 

I watch as she her breath hitches at the sight of my dick in front of her face. I squat down in front of her, "breathe baby" I say placing a sweet kiss on her cheek. 

She gasps for air and looks into my eyes. "Nope. Nevermind. You are just too big." She says, standing up and walking away from me. I chuckle at her reaction and come up behind her. I lift her and throw her little feisty ass on the bed. She bounces and giggles. 

I hover over her and start kissing her all over her face. I get to her lips and press mine against her sweet, soft ones. She wraps her arms around my neck and starts leaning back; pulling me along with her. I rest myself on my forearms by her head, so I don't crush her. 

"You sure baby? I don't want to rush you at all. I will wait for you." She bites on her lower lip. "I am sure my love." She says. I quickly take her bra and panty off her. I spread her legs and start eating her out. Her hand immediately goes to my hair and starts tugging on it. "Ooh fuck, Kwan!"   she moans out. I stick my tongue deep inside her and start fucking her with it. I take my other hand and rub her clit.