Part 38

Shara had mentioned that she didn't want a long trip, maybe a week or two. Then she wanted to go back to Italy and to work. She missed her co-wokers and actually working the day away. As they prepared for landing in Dubai, Shara got herself buckled up and waited patiently. She was excited to try new food, see new people, and new experience their culture. 

Dante was going to rent a house for them to stay in, but Shara wanted to stay in a hotel. In the city so they could walk around easily. 

While on vacation, they enjoyed shows, food, camel rides and visited museums. Dante had to admit that he enjoyed himself. He didn't think they would be hot and about in that hot ass sun all day, but he did it for Shara. 

They comprised and made a deal that the first half of their trip they will do what Shara wanted; hence, the reason they were hot and about every day for 4 days. 

Now it was Dante's turn. He was in charge of the next three days, and he knew exactly what he wanted to do - he planned on keeping her locked up in the hotel. He was going to make love to her for their remaining time there. If he could convince her, he would have her just walk around naked for the next three days. 

"Absolutely not!!!" Shara exclaimed. " I am not walking around naked. What if room service comes or one of your guards. No!" She giggled at his pouting face. 

"No one is going to come into the room unexpectedly." He pouted. 

"A compromise my king. I will walk around in your t-shirt, no panties. That way you can have easy access to your favorite toy." Shara smirked at Dante. A big grin appeared on his face and he nodded his head quickly. 

"Now sit on the loveseat. Spread them legs, knees over the armrest. I am hungry." A shiver ran through Shara and she did exactly what she was told. She sat down, spread her legs and placed them over the armrest. She was already pulsated from the anticipation. 

Dante walked into the bedroom and came back with a surprise for Shara. She bit her bottom lip in excitement. She knew exactly what it was, it was the rose toy. She had always wanted to try it and now she gets the chance too. 

Dante hands her the toy. He kneels down in front of her and licks up and down her pussy. Getting her nice and wet for her toy. He shoved his tongue inside and started flicking it around, licking deep inside her. He held his tongue out straight and flicked it quickly over her clit. Shara jumped and let out a gleeful sigh. She reached down and rubbed the back of his head and he continued to eat her out. Getting her bud nice and hard. 

He pulled away from her and motioned to the toy. " I have to make a call and then I am going to make lunch. Sit here and play with your pussy. I will be listening and watching. You cannot stop until I say so. Capisci?" (Do you understand?)

Shara nods quickly and starts the toy. She quickly places the flickering tongue on her clit and her eyes immediately roll to the back of her head. The intensity and pressure already getting to her. She looked up at Dante as he stood over her. Watching her play with her pussy with the Rose toy. She stared at him and she moans and gasps from pleasure. 

Dante can't help but pull his dick out at the sight of her. He starts stroking his dick right in front of her, keeping up with the pace of her moans. He starts grunting and breathing hard as he feels his balls tighten. Looking straight into her eyes, holding eye contact. 

"Fuck! You are so sexy. Cum for me baby." Dante says as he jerks his dick faster and harder. Shara  clicks up the intensity on the toy and yells out. Eyes rolling back and her body starts to convulse like she is possessed. 

Dante couldn't take it any longer, he gets between her legs and shoves his dick inside her pussy. She gasps from the sudden intrusion and tries to close her legs. Dante holds them apart as he pounds into her. Not able to hold on, she removes the toy from her clit. Dante grabs her hand and puts it right back on her. Making her hold the toy to her clit as he continuously pounds deep into her. 

She cannot take it and starts squirming. She tries to sit herself up, but he holds her down and stretching her legs further out and back. The pain from the deep stretch, the pounding of her g-spot and the Rose Toy on her clit has Shara speaking in tongues. 

Dante smiles down at her and praises her, "Good girl. Taking this dick and toy very well. Such a pretty sight with my dick inside you. You creaming all over this dick. Making a mess." He coos at her. He reaches one hand out and grabs her neck. He squeezes, " Look at me while I am talking to you. You know that is rude not to make eye contact." 

Shara opens her eyes, mouth agape, drool pooling at the corners. Eyes hooded with lust. Tears threatening to come out as he taunts her. Trying to have a conversation while he rearranges her insides. 

Feeling the pressure rising, she claws at his wrist with one hand. The other hand pushing on his chest; trying to get him to slow down.

"PPPllleeeaaasee. Please, Please! Dante!!!" she begs out. "Tell me what you want baby. What do you want?" Dante leans over and brushes his lips against her. He whispers in a deep voice, "Tell me." 

"I, uh, ah, Oh God! I - I - I don't know! Oh God!! FUCK!" Is all that Shara can manage to jumble together. 

"You want me to slow down, don't you? I am too deep? Too big? Too fast?" Dante says thrusting deep with each word. Shara can only nod. "But you feel so good baby. You feel like heaven. Home. Where I want to be all the time." He winks at her. " I want to be inside you. I like, no love, being inside you. As deep as I can get." He grunts out as he thrusts into her and holds it. Just pressing his dick inside her stomach. 

Shara shrieks, "Dante!!" She squirms and kicks her legs out. Wiggling and fidgeting like something is wrong. Desperately trying to push him out of her. She succumbs to the full feeling and pressure on her spot. She starts squirting all over him. Dante holds his position. Letting her squirt all over him. Once she finishes squirting, he pulls her up gently by her neck that he is still holding. He looks into her eyes and without blinking he says, "I love you Mrs. DeNiro." As he empties his balls deep inside her. He maintains eye contact as his seed feels her up. They just stare at each other with love in their eyes as he pumps the last bit of cum into her. 

She wraps her arms around him and just stares into his beautiful dark eyes. "I swear you are trying to put pups in me." She smiles up at him. He just smiles down at her and winks. He leans down and kisses her. 

Just then, they hear a beep at the front door. The sound of a keycard being used indicating someone was coming into the room. 

Shara frantically starts pushing at Dante. He gets up quickly, his dick yanking out of her.  From the sudden separation of the two, Shara falls back and bounces onto the floor.  "Oh shit, sorry baby." Dante quickly says reaching down to pick her up; squashing a laugh that he wanted to let out so bad. 

Shara mugs him with a little smirk. She quickly grabs his shirt and places it between her legs. She waddles quickly to the bedroom and straight to the bathroom to clean up. 

Dante quickly pulls his pants up and heads towards the hallway to see who is coming into the room. 

As he rounds the corner, he stops in his track when he sees Sam waltzing in. He furrows his brows at her. She is too busy looking down at her luggage that she didn't realize Dante was standing right there. "STOP!" Dante's voice booms out. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He glares at her. 

Sam looks up and smiles at Dante. "I am here to see my fiancé."