Part 36

They arrived at Dante's estate and he carefully takes her in his arms and into the house. He heads straight to his room and lays her down on the bed. He heads into the bathroom and takes starts a hot bubble bath for her. 

Shara starts stirring awake. Her body aches all over from the fighting she did with Trina. Trina! She remembered that Mikey's old booty call was trying to kidnap her. She looks around the room in a panic but calms down when she notices this is Dante's room. 

She slowly gets off of the bed and limps towards the bathroom door. As soon as she gets there, Dante appears in the doorway. He looks down at her with a frown, "Baby why are you walking? I was coming to get you. Your bath is ready. I also put Epsom salt in there to soothe your muscles." He reaches down and picks her up and carries her the rest of the way to the tub. 

He takes her clothes off and lets out an angered growl. He sees all the bruises forming on her body. He kneels down and starts placing soft kisses on her bruises. Shara smiles down at him and then gently pushes him away. She hobbles to the bathtub and steps a foot inside. Immediately the warmth sends nice chills throughout her body. She sinks into the tub and lets out a satisfied sigh. She leans back against the tub and lets her hair down. She sinks further into the water and relaxes. 

Dante kneels down besides her, and strokes her hair. "I was worried sick baby. I thought I almost lost you. She got so close to you."

"I am here my love. You are here. We are here together. We will get through this. We need to end this now." Shara said sternly. 

"I am.  I am going down to Maryland and paying a visit to the heads of the Wolverine Pack. Going to find if they are aware of what Mikey has been doing. And going to give them a chance to rectify the situation right then and there."

"You mean, make the leaders turn him over to you or kill him right there?" Shara inquired. Dante nodded in agreement. 

"If they do not comply with that, I plan on killing all of them. Then I will speak with the pack members and let them know why I did what I did. If they wish to stay as the Wolverine Pack, I will appoint another leader. The members will be free to leave the pack and join another if accepted or just be considered rogues."

Shara looks up at this man in awe. He is so powerful and strong. She admires him so much. "Can I go with you?"

"No." Dante said with finality. She looks up at him and pouts. She can see his resolve dwindling away as she pouts. "Please?"

"No baby. You have had enough excitement to last you for awhile. I will not put you in danger. If something was to happen to you right in front of me, I will snap. I don't want you to see me in that state." 

"Dante, I love you. All of you. I know who you are and what you are capable of. I accept all of you just like you accepted me. I know I am literally walking into a wolves' den, but still. All of this is because of me. You shouldn't have to clean up after me and fight my battles." Shara said whispering out the last part. 

"It is not your battles my love. We are a team. We are bonded for life. Your battles are mine. If I have the means and capability to handle it, then I will. I do not nor will I ever, regret that. I am here to protect and serve you my queen. And that is what I am going to do. I will handle Mikey. One way or another, he is going to pay with his life tonight." 

Shara leans up and kisses him. "Okay Don Alpha. But you better come back to me without a scratch on you. I mean it." 

"Yes ma'am." Dante said brushing his lips against hers. He helps her out of the tub and dries her off. She lotions up, brushes her teeth and gets ready for bed.