Part 26

A couple of weeks have passed and Shara has been acclimated at work and at the pack house. She has been really enjoying her life with her new pack, friends, and Dante. Everything has been going smoothly. It is coming up on three months that she has been with Dante and in Italy. 

She has been so busy with work, Dante and the pack. She was getting comfortable. Maybe a little too comfortable.

She was at work in her office. When she received a knock. "Come in."

In walked a panting Stacey. "Stacey? What are you doing here?" Shara asked. A worried looking Stacey was still breathing hard, trying to catch her breath. 

"Sorry to bother you, but I needed to get to you and let you know what I found out." She said through heavy breaths. "Okay, calm down Stacey. What is it that I need to know?"

"Alessandra. She has been plotting this whole time. I guess a few months back she overheard some of the workers talking about how two different packs are looking for you. Well apparently, she has been busy trying to find out more of this information from others these past few months."

Shara sat there with her eyes wide open. Fear started coursing through her body. "What are you trying to tell me, Stacey?"

"She finally found them or at least one of them. I overheard her talking to one of her minions  in the garden away from everyone else. She told her that she found one of the guys -- Mikey. And she reached out to him. She told him you were in Italy and that you work here. She never mentioned Dante or the pack or that you are his mate. She said Mikey wants proof. He wasn't about to travel to Italy on the word of a stranger. He did that before and ended up in Canada and Alaska. 

Apparently Mikey wants a video of you to show proof you are in Italy. She doesn't want Dante in any of the video because she doesn't want him to get involved. She knows if Mikey sees Dante, he might not come get you.

But I had to warn you madam. She has been in contact with him and plans on leading him here to get you. I am not sure if she ever got in contact with Kwan or not."

Shara sits there in shock and fear, stunned; not able to move or breathe. Dante senses something is wrong. He can feel that she is worried not scared about something. All of a sudden the door to her office that connects his office to hers, was slammed open. 

Dante immediately kneels in front of Shara. "Shara! Baby what is the matter?" Shara couldn't hold it in, tears started falling down her face. "Baby please! Talk to me! What is wrong?"

"Alpha." Stacey said. Dante finally turned around and acknowledged her. "I came all the way here to tell her that Alessandra has been plotting on her. She found Mikey and told him she was in Italy. She is supposed to take a video of Shara and send it to him as proof before he comes here. Whether or not, she got the video of her, I don't know. I also do not know if she found Kwan and has spoken to him. I do know that she is trying to keep you out of it. She didn't want to let him know about you in fear that he may not come get her if he knows you are around."

Fury, rage, anger that is what Jupiter is feeling right now. He starts to growl loudly. The look on Dante's face is a murderous one. Stacey quickly bows her head. She sends a quick link message to Tiffany and Wendy to come comfort Shara. 

Within a minute, Tiffany, Wendy, Donny and Ralph are in Shara's office. "What is going on?" they all asked worried. Stacey quickly fills them in. 

"Bro- we got this. We will up the guards around her. Watch her 24/7. Let them pussies come to Italy. I have been dying to kill them motherfuckers since day one." Ralph said. Dante nodded his head. Pacing back and forth. 

"We will take care of Alessandra. With your permission Luna, we will end her - permanently. She doesn't deserve banishment." Tiffany said with her head bowed; along with Wendy. 

With this request, Dante had stopped pacing. All eyes were on Shara. She got herself together and stopped the tears from flowing. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and let it out. She opened her eyes - a look of vengeance in them. "Get her and put her in the cells. I will handle her myself." She stood up and looked at Dante. "I am not running. I have built my life here with you - all of you. This is my family. My home." She says to everyone in the room. They all nod in agreement with her.  Shara walks to the window in her office and looks out at the town - her new home. A sense of pride, worth, anger, frustration all soaring through her. She turns around and looks at her mate - "Let them come."