Part 12

Shara POV

A couple of days later, Kwan said he wanted to take me out to go shopping for a dress for the gala. I said ok. He didn't want to take me to the dress shop in his town, so we went to the one outside of his property. 

I was a little nervous going out there. I haven't been around people in months. I was afraid I was going to run into one of Mikey's friends who were with me at the camping trip, or hell, I might run into Mikey. 

"It's okay baby. I am here with you. Nothing is going to happen to you." Kwan said to me through the link. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. 

I just nodded my head and tried to enjoy the car ride. We made it into town and headed for the mall. We walked around hand and hand window shopping. We of course kept getting a lot stares. I expected it, he is a gorgeous man. People probably wondering what he was doing with my little ol' homely looking self. 

"You look beautiful baby. Way better than all these girls here. I see the way guys are eyeing you. And if they keep it up, I am going to knock someone out." Fuck! I keep forgetting he can get into my mind. 

We go into the dress shop and I start shopping around. I find a few dresses that I wanted to try on. I tried to look around for Kwan but I didn't see him. So I just sent him a message through the link that I was going into the fitting room. He said okay to me.

I went into the room and started trying on the dresses. I ended up falling in love with this gorgeous fitted red mermaid dress. It fit me like a glove and was perfect with these silver heels. I guess I will be lady in red this weekend. I was kind of glad Kwan wasn't around, because I want to surprise him with the dress I got. 

I gathered up my things and opened the door to get out. I was suddenly pushed back into the fitting room. Standing in front of me was Mikey. He towered over me with a look of hatred and lust in his eyes. 

I took a step back and he took one forward. We continued this dance until my back was against the mirror.  He just started at me wth a crazed look in his eyes. I can see that the bruises on his face are starting to heal and so are some of the scratches. I quickly reached out to Kwan through the link to let him know what is going on. I didn't get a response back from him, so I was freaking out a little. 

Mikey leans down and places his head in my neck. He takes a deep inhale. He lets out a nice sigh and then all of a sudden his hand is around my throat. He smirks at me and starts squeezing. 

"You think you can get away from me? I fucking own you Shara. I know you better than yourself. You dare to give away my goodies. I waited for you patiently and you do some stupid shit like this. You are going to pay for it!" 

I noticed something that I never noticed before, his eyes flickered between hazel and black. He must have noticed the look of surprise and confusion on my face. He started laughing and then did something unexpected, he licked me across my face. 

"You should have had your little savior kill me when he had the chance. Now it is going to be me to kill him and his whole entire pack!" My eyes grew wide at this. How does he know about his pack. He just laughs at me and squeeze a little harder. 

"I am not going to fuck you yet pretty girl. I want Kwan to be around when I do. The little show he put on for me, I want to return the favor. Except mine will be more entertaining that his. I am going to beat the shit out of you in front of him and then fuck you senseless. I don't know if you know who he truly is, but he is not all human." He whispers to me, " and neither am I. I am a werewolf and so is he. My pack has been trying to take him down for years, but I think I just found his weakness. I will use you to take out his pack. Once that happens, I can become alpha of the Phoenix pack says my uncle. He is the leader of the Wolverine pack. If I am feeling generous, I just might make you my queen."