Part 18

Sharalyn stares up at awe at the private jet in front of her. It was a thing of beauty. She never flew on a private jet before and was extremely excited to be doing so. Since she was leaving the country, she wanted to reach out to Essie. Not tell her where she is going or with who. Right now these guys are fighting amongst each other. She doesn't want them to know about the third guy. They will shit their pants when they find out that her ultimate true mate is the King Alpha. 

No she will let them bicker amongst themselves in their pissing contest. When the time comes, she will present them the new her. The independent, strong, survivor you. She will be the queen of all queens, the Queen Luna. 

Dante opens the car door for her and she grabs his hand. She smiles at the sight of the jet and they start walking towards it. She looks back at her bags, "don't worry amore mio, they will load it up for you." She nods and smiles up at her strong mate. He smiles down at her and send her a wink. She turns away blushing. 

They get into the plane and immediately her jaw drops. This plane looks like a hotel in the sky. From bedrooms, luxury lounge chairs, wooden finish all around. She was in heaven. 

She takes a seat in one of the lounge chairs. The stewardess comes up to them, "Good morning, Mr. DeNiro." She purrs out, leaning forward so her cleavage was practically in his face. "What can I get for you?" 

Not paying attention to her, looking down at his phone he asks Shara, "Baby what do you want? I know you haven't eaten anything yet, you must be hungry." He looks up at Shara and winks at her. "Can I please just have the shrimp and grits with three strips of bacon - slightly chewy. And a pimosa  (pineapple and champagne) with a splash of strawberry." The stewardess gives her a tight lip smile, slight roll of her eyes and then turns back to Dante - "And for your sir?" She tries to purr out again. " Give me the same thing as her, except I want a Bloody Mary to drink." Shara scrunches up her fast. Dante chuckles at the sight and raises an eyebrow at her. "That's nasty. No kisses for you, tasting like tomato juice." Shara laughs out. 

"So you want to kiss me." "Uh wait, that's not what I meant. Oh god!" Shara fumbles with her words, shy all of a sudden. Dante leans over towards her. Causing her to slink back in her chair. "You know you could just kiss me before I taste like tomato juice" he whispers against her lips, slightly brushing over them. 

Shara's eyes flutter shut and a soft breath leaves her. Enjoying the feel of his presence surrounding her. His scent, his voice, his breath, his being just engulfing her and sending her into a state of awe. "Dante" she accidentally whispers out, her eyes closed, lips yearning to press against his. Dante leans down and brushes his lips a little harder against hers, not quite giving her what she wants. "Shara sei davvero fantastica. Sei tutto ciò che voglio e anche di più. Non vedo l'ora di fare l'amore con te sulle sabbie della Toscana." (Shara you are truly amazing. You are everything I want and more. I can't wait to make love you on the sands of Tuscany.) Dante then presses his soft lips against her soft luscious lips. Like two pillow colliding with each other. 

Shara's hand reaches up and grabs the back of his neck. Pulling him impossible closer to her. Their lips move in perfect harmony; tongues dancing to their own tunes. A soft moan comes from Shara as she gets lost in the taste of Dante. His everything seeping into her body, altering her state of mind. They eventually pull away from each other due to the stewardess clearing her throat. They pull away looking into each other eyes. Dante reaches over and rubs his thumb across her lips. "So sweet beautiful" he says. The stewardess clears her throat again impatiently. The lovebirds finally stop their staring contest and see that the stewardess is waiting to give them their food.  She drops off their food and turns away. Not before giving a stank look up and down at Shara.