Part 25

The rest of the week went by peacefully. Shara did the same routine for the rest of the week. She would eat breakfast at the pack house and spend the day there or walking around the compound. She would talk to anyone who wanted to talk to her and help out wherever she could. She even helped out in the kitchen cooking. She helped some of the houseworkers with chores too. 

Her actions garnered her many accolades within the pack. The members fell in love with her. She has definitely earned their respect and loyalty... well except for one. Alessandra always gave her dirty looks and gotten into arguments with several members daily because she ran her mouth too much and would talk about Shara. They didn't like that at all. It was getting to the point, where they almost wanted to boot the girl out with all her negative energy. 

Shara is a smart girl. She has some of the members watching her. She has a bad feeling about her and that something bad is going to happen and it has to do with her. 

It is now Monday morning and Shara is finally going to work. As she is getting ready for work, Dante comes into the closet to admire her. "You look beautiful" he says as he kisses her neck. "Thank you babe." 

"Now remember what I told you. You are to treat me like any other employee. Don't give me any special treatment. Don't yell or glare at any male that may notice me or talk to me. I know who my love is. I don't want anyone else but you, got it?" Shara says as her arms wrap around his neck. "Yes ma'am. Although I cannot make any guarantees." Shara starts laughing and so does Dante. 

They head out of the house and to Dante's car. He told her she could drive herself, but she doesn't want to drive just yet. Maybe next week once she memorizes the route to the city and his office building. 

As they get to the office and head up to the top floor. Shara sees Tiffany and Wendy waiting by her office. They have a chai tea latte waiting for her. "Aww thank you girls!! You are the best!"

They head into Shara's office and wait for her to get settled. "Let's go give you a tour of the building." Shara nods and grabs her tea and follow behind the girls. They stop at Dante's door and knock before entering. "Hey boss man, we are stealing your assistant. We are going to give her a tour around the building. We'll be back in 30 minutes or so." Shara's eyes bulged out of her head. "30 minutes!" she exclaimed. Dante actually giggled at her. "Yes my love. There are 30 floors, each floor is a different business. It will probably take awhile to visit every floor. I have a couple of meetings this morning, so I may not be in the office when you are through." 

"Okay Mr. DeNiro." Shara addressed him in a professional tone. He just smiled at her and nodded. 

Shara turned around and left the office with the girls to tour the building. 

Essie POV

It has been over a week since I heard from Shara. I hope she is okay. Looking at her fake profile, she hasn't logged in awhile. She logged on over a week ago, but didn't respond or even view my post. Lord, I really hope she is okay. 

"What is the matter my dear? Why do you have a worried look on your face?" Han asked Essie from across the hotel room. "Oh nothing. I was looking at my social media. My view count is not where I want it to be. I thought my social media audience and followers would have increased more by now." Essie lied. 

"It will love. Just give it time. You are good at what you do and you will get more followers and viewers in no time." Han said proudly as he got up and walked over to her. He leaned down and gave her a kiss. 

Essie deepened the kiss as she wrapped her arms around him. Han lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her to the bed and set her down gently. She looked up at her beautiful mate and instantly got aroused. Han smirked and winked at her.