Part 9

Kwan POV

While Shara is sleeping, I ease out of the bed. I wanted to take a stroll and check out Mikey. I slip out the house through the backdoor and change into my wolf. I will cover my ground that way. 

Jax starts running towards the spot we saw Mikey pitch a tent. I slow down my pace and walk to his little campsite. 

He is inside his tent.  I walk around looking at everything. I noticed he had his backpack out. I quickly switch back to human form and look through the backpack. 

Inside was pictures of him and Shara together. Some pictures of her was taken after she was beaten by her. The sick fun took pictures  of her while she was asleep, with her body battered and face swollen and bruised. He is truly sadistic. 

I hear moaning coming from the tent. I creep around the tent to the window. I look inside and see him masturbating to a picture of Shara, beaten and bloody. The date stamp on the photo shows that is was taken the day I found her. The clothing is different though. He must have beaten on her twice that day. This sends Jax into a frenzy. "Let me just kill him now. Please!" He huffs. "Not yet Jax. I want to torture him. What better way than to see his obsession in the arms of someone else." 

"Uh Fuck! Shara. I can't wait until I can fuck you senseless. It has been my fantasy to beat you until you pass out and then fuck you in every hole. Every fucking hole will be filled with my cum. I want you to wake up in a bloody, sticky mess." He grunts out as he cums all over her photo. 

I back away from the tent and kick over his things in the camp site. It made a loud enough bang that Mikey was sure to hear it. I walk off in the direction of my house. I made sure he can see human footprints heading into that direction. Once I am far enough away, I switch back to my wolf and run home. I get to the back porch and the door slides open. Standing there is Shara.

She looks up into the sky and then steps out. She has a cup of tea in her hand. She sits on the lounge chair and Jax walks up to her. She pets his head and rubs the back of his ear. He sits down next to her and lay his head on her lap. She sips her tea and strokes his hair. A soft purr comes from his mouth. His tail wags in approval. She smiles down at him. I can see the tiredness in her eyes, she yawns again and stretches. 

Jax sits back and stares at her.  He wags his tail even more, he nudges her neck and then licks her face. She giggles. "You are tired, you need to sleep." Jax says to her through our link. She looks over at him and stares into his grey eyes. "I know. I woke up because I was thirsty and then you weren't there. I was worried."

"I went out for a stroll. Kwan and I found Mikey. He is out there in the woods looking for you." Her eyes immediately widen in fear. "Wwwhaat?" She stutters out. " Don't worry my queen. Nothing will happen to you. I wanted to kill him at his camp site, but Kwan said no. Kwan wants to do something else to him. If you want."

"What is it?" 

"He wants him to suffer. The one thing he wants the most is you and your body. Kwan wants to capture him and tie him to chair. He wants Mikey to see him pleasure you. See your body getting worshipped the way he never could. He wants him to hear you call out his name while you orgasm. Then he will kill him." Jax says nonchalantly. 

"Oh my." Shara says as she clenches her thighs. Her arousal clearly engulfing our senses. Jax lets out a growl. "Calm yourself down, before I fuck you again woman." Jax says. She quickly clenches her thighs again and lets out a slight moan. 

Jax leans forward and places his snout between her legs, nudging them apart. "I can smell your arousal my love." He sniffs her arousal. He licks her thighs. She gasps and grips the arm rests on the lounge chairs.  Jax licks her other thighs and she can't help but spread her legs farther apart. 

Her clothed pussy staring at us. Jax lets out a growl in approval. She reaches down and pulls her panties off. Then she spreads her legs wide. Placing her knees over the arm rest. She bites her lower lip in anticipation. 

Jax leans his head in again and inhales her scent. He sticks his long tongue out and starts lapping at her folds. She jumps at the sudden contact. Her mouth drops open and pleasure soars through her body. She reaches down and spreads her pussy lips for him. Jax happily laps away. His long, rough tongue brushing against her clit. She moans out loud. One hand gripping the chair behind her head, the other holding her lips apart for Jax. Jax licks hard and fast against her clit. Her legs start to quiver. Her orgasm quickly approaching. Jax leans in deeper, licking faster and harder. Edging her along the way to her peak. Her legs start to shake even more and her stomach muscle starts to tense up. Jax sticks his long tongue deep inside her tight pussy. She moans out loud from the intense pleasure. She starts jutting her hips forward, trying to get over the peak and into heavenly bliss. She finally reaches it and cums hard all over her tongue. 

He continues to lap away at her extremely wet and sensitive pussy. "Jax" I say to him.  He pulls away looking at the euphoric state Shara is in. I take over and hover over her, "come on baby let's get you inside." She shakes her head no, "Fuck me Kwan. I want to feel you." She doesn't have to tell me twice. I straddle the lounge chair and slide her down onto my dick. 

I immediately slip inside her glorious hole that is soaking wet. Her warmth sent chills throughout my body. I start thrusting my hips forward, hitting her deep inside. She screams out from pleasure - "Please don't stop. Fuck! You feel great." I start pounding her faster and harder. "Ugh, Uh, Nooo Noo NOOO! Too deep, too big. Baby wait. I can't" she huffs and moans out with each hard thrust I give her. I reach down and grab her throat, I pull her upper body up and squeeze gently, "take it."

And she does, she takes it like the good girl she is. She wraps her arms around my neck, holding me tight as her orgasm approaches. "Cum for me my love." And she does. She bites down on my shoulder as her body convulses and her pussy clenches around my dick. I feel my balls ready to explode, so I fuck her harder and faster through her orgasm. I explode inside her, emptying my balls of every last drop. 

I pull away from her and watch as my dick slides out of her. Our juices following closely behind, dripping down her beautiful cunt. I get up and run inside to grab a towel to wipe her down with. I wet it with warm up and head back outside and clean her up. I pick her up bridal style and continue to carry her inside. 

I stop at the door way for a second and just stand there, my back facing the low fence. I smirk to myself. "I love you, my mate" I hear a pretty, soft voice whisper out.  I look down at the beautiful woman in my arms, " I love you my queen." I say loudly and peck her lips. I carry her inside the house. 

I turn around and face the door and with my foot, I slide it shut. I stare out the window and smile. I then turn around and head upstairs to go to sleep with my woman.