Part 22

Since Shara is awake now, she decides to freshen up by washing her face and brushing her teeth. She checks the time and it is now 6:30pm. She heads downstairs and is immediately engulfed in the sweet smell of food. Her stomach growls right on queue. 

She heads into the kitchen and sees Dante with his back facing her. Cooking up a meal. She walks up to him and wraps her arms around him. She places a kiss on his back. "Did you have a good nap baby?" She nods her yes while still pressing up against his back. She finally lets go and walks over to the other side of the island and sits down on the stool. 

She watches her man work his way around the kitchen. From what she saw, they were eating steak and pasta - homemade pasta. She licks her lips in anticipation. She cannot wait to eat. 

Dante plates the food and places one right in front of her. She smiled seeing as he had cut up her steak in thin strips for her and cooked it to the level she likes - medium rare. She grabs her fork and immediately takes a bite, almost burning the roof of her mouth. She sits there with her mouth open, trying to blow out the hot air. Dante just stares at her like she is crazy. "It's hot" she tries to say with her mouth wide open and food all in it. Dante just shakes his head no, and continues to eat his food. 

"I noticed the clothes in the closet. Thank you. Why didn't you tell me you already had clothes. I kept going on and on about needing to go shopping." Shara asked him. 

"Because Tesoro, you seemed so excited to go shopping in Sicily. Yes, I got you clothes, but there was a chance you would not like the clothes the girls picked out for you. So I figured, let you go shopping and pick out what you want." 

"I like the clothes the girls picked out. The girls I am assuming you mean Tiffany and Wendy?" Shara asks with food in her mouth. This girl really needs to stop talking with food in her mouth, Dante thinks to himself. She is going to choke one day. 

"Yes baby, them. And stop talking with food in your mouth before you choke." He scolds her. She just rolls her eyes and continues eating. For dessert, he got her some chocolate covered strawberries. 

Once dinner was finished, Shara wanted to chill and watch a movie. Dante got called way for some pack business. He told her he was going to the main house. Before he left, he had to comfort Shara. When he told her he had to run out, the look of panic flashed over her face. She remembered when Kwan said he had to run out and ended up with his dick in Zoe's mouth. Dante hurried over to her and held her. "No baby, I am not going to see anyone else. I am going to be right at the main house with other pack members. You can come with me if you want." He tries to calm her own and soothe away her fears. She looks up at him and stares into his eyes, her glossy eyes breaking his heart. He hates to see her this way. Jupiter itching to come out and just fly across the Atlantic and hut down Kwan. Dante calms Jupiter down and then focuses on Shara. She blinks away her tears and nods her head in understanding. She leans up and kisses him goodbye. "Okay. I am going to the theater room to watch a movie." She whispers. He smiles at her and gives her more kisses. Then he left. 

Dante POV

I head into the main house and to the main conference room. Sitting around the table are my top guys. These guys help run the pack and make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing - business wise and pack wise. 

I sit at the head of the table and then start the meeting. 

"Okay ladies and gentlemen. How are businesses going? Let' start with you Melissa." 

The meeting goes on for over an hour. Each one talking about the business they are managing and how the numbers are doing, how much revenue we are bringing in. After that, we talked about pack business. Any repairs, inventory, training etc. Some even asked about Shara. How is she doing? How did I find her. I told them about her. I know it is her business to tell, but I told them about Mikey and Kwan. They had a right to know, because if they trace her here, my people must be prepared to wipe them out. We keep tabs on all packs. This is how we stay on top. So my generals, needed to know. In case a war breaks out. They were all livid after hearing about what their luna been through. A lot of them had the same mentality as my brothers, they wanted to just go to the states and wipe out the entire pack.  I told them Shara doesn't want to do that and the reason why. They agreed and some even smiled. "She will make a great luna" Melissa stated. The other nodded in agreement. 

"Well can we just wipe out Mikey and Kwan? Those that oppose us doing that, we will just wipe them out too. We can put the remaining pack members with other packs. Or we can appoint one of our people as the new head of their pack." Sergio stated. 

"That is true. That is something we can think about. We will discuss more later one. Right now, I want to get her settled into her life here. Those two do not pose a threat to us right now. They don't know that she is out of the country. Right now they are just searching for her in the states. Sources say Kwan is in North Carolina. Mikey went southwest towards Charlottesville." Everyone nods in understanding. Meeting adjourned and every went their own ways. 

The meeting lasted longer that I expected. It is now 9:30 at night. I went to my house and entered the dark house. I immediately go to the theater room and see Shara passed out on the couch. I turn the tv off and lift her up. I carry her to our bedroom and tuck her in. I hop in the shower and get ready for bed. 

I hop in the bed next to my beautiful mate and snuggle up next to her. Spooning her tightly from behind. I kiss the top of her head and drift off to sleep.