Part 11

Kwan POV

I glare down at the woman standing at my door. "What do you want? And why are you at my house? NO ONE is allowed to come to my house." I roared at her in my Alpha voice.  I watch as she cowers down and takes a step back, " I, uh, uh, I uh just wanted to check on you. Make sure you are alright. I haven't heard from you in a long time." She whispers out, looking down at the ground. 

"I told you a month ago that I wanted nothing to do with you and to leave me alone" I say in a harsh, cold tone.  "I know you did, but baby I missed you. I wanted to speak with you about this weekend. I wanted to know what you are wearing so I can coordinate." Zoe looks up at me with hopeful eyes. 

"I am not going to the gala with you. I want nothing to do with you. Go find someone else's dick to suck and hop on. You are not getting mine." I yelled at then shut the door on her face.

"Baby, please! Please! What happened? What is going on?!" she yells, banging on the door. I stand there looking at the door for a minute. Contemplating my next move. She I just walk away or open the door and snap her neck? I would love to snap her neck, but her dad is friends with my dad. Her dad is the Omega (third in command) of the neighboring pack, Storm. I don't want to start any trouble with them. It would be a shame to have to wipeout my dad's friend. 

My father knows that Zoe is in love with me and wants to be my queen. He also knows that I am not in love with this girl and find her quite annoying. That I only bring her as my date to the galas because she is pretty and Zoe's dad asked my dad to ask me to take her. From then on, it just became a thing that I attend galas with her. Nothing ever happens, except a few times I let her get on her knees and suck my dick. 

My parent's have been pressuring me to take a wife soon. I am going to be thirty in a couple of years and I need a queen by myself to help run the the pack and give me babies. 

No one knows besides Han, Essie and Tara that I have my mate. Shara said she wanted to surprise everyone at the gala. 

I look at my door and shake me head. This bitch is still pounding on the door trying to get me to open it up for her. Before I can blink, the door swings open. Shara is standing there in my t-shirt. Her arms folded across her chest, "what the fuck do you want? He already told you to leave his ass alone a month ago. He already told you that you are not welcomed at his house. He already told you that you are not accompanying him to the gala. What don't you understand?"

Zoe's eyes bulge out her head. The look of shock evident on her face. Then it morphs into a look of anger. "YOU!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" She yells at Shara. 

"Well I was sleeping until I heard your loud ass mouth then the banging on the door. Girl the desperate look is not good on you. You need to fix that. Now go away like he said. He doesn't need you for anything. If he wants to get his dick wet, he will not be coming to you. Now goodbye!! We will see you this weekend at the gala." She winks at Zoe and then closes the door on her face. 

Her little five foot self turns to me. "If you have anymore hoes pop up here, I swear to God, I am cutting your dick off!" She stomps away from me and back towards the theater room. I just stand  there looking like a little lost puppy.  My dick is twitching like crazy. That was the sexiest thing I have seen. 

I smile to myself and jog after her. I want to get my dick wet. 

I find her in the theater room, wrapped up around the blanket. I can see it in her face that she is deep in thought. She kind of looks worried too. 

"Baby what is wrong?" She snaps out of whatever daze she was in. "Um nothing." She blinks away some tears. "Talk to me my love. What is bothering you? I can fix it." She just smirks and lets out a little chuckle.

She turns her body to face me and looks up at me. "Please don't cheat on me. If you do, I don't want to know about it. Just don't rub it in my face. I would prefer it not to be in this house. Or better yet, I can get my own place, so whenever you want to bring a girl over, I can just go there." She says so softly, looking down at her hands. 

I shake my head in disbelief. Fuck, I should have killed Mikey when I had the chance. That douche as really done a number on her. She thinks it is the norm to be treated like shit - to be disrespected and made to believe you are worthless.

I pull her to me and make her straddle me. "Look at me." I said in my alpha tone. She immediately looks into my eyes. I can see the hurt and pain in them. I grasp her face in one hand. The other hand behind her neck. I squeeze a little. 

"You are mine. I am yours. I don't want anybody but you. You are way more than enough for me. You satisfy me in every way -- mentally, emotionally, physically. YOU ARE IT. So get all that Mikey bullshit out of your head. You are beautiful, loyal, smart, sexy and kind. You have a great personality, great smile, and great pussy. Do you hear me?" She shakes her head yes. "Do you hear me." I asked her again. "YYYes, I hear you." 

"Good, because I don't want to see you or hear you doubting yourself. You are perfect in your way baby. You are what I have been waiting for. You are what I want. You and only you. I love you my queen, and I will always strive to keep that beautiful smile on your face." 

I pull her closer to me and press my lips against hers. "I really like you Kwan" she mumbles against my lips. I kiss her a couple of more times and set her down on the seat next to me. She wraps herself in the blanket again and goes back to watching tv. 

I get up and head back to the kitchen to find out what I am going to cook for her.