Part 33

Dante walks into the bathroom and sees Shara standing under the shower head. Soap running down her body. He licks his lips and he walks to the shower. He gets into the shower with her and screams. "What the hell! You don't feel how hot that water is? What do you have it on? Scorching?!" Dante yells while moving around trying not to get hit by the water. 

Shara just rolls her eyes and lowers the temperature of the water. "Stop being a baby. It is not that hot."  

"I am not being a baby," Dante pouts, "that shit was hot. Almost got third degree burns." He huffs out dramatically. Shara just busts out laughing. 

Shara holds her arms up and Dante comes to her and picks her up. Shara immediately wraps her arms and legs around him. Leans into him and kisses him. She feels his dick getting hard and brushing up against her. She continues to kiss Dante and rub on the back of his neck. 

"I love you Dante." she whispers against his lips. "I love you baby" he says as he slips inside her. He bounces her slowly against him. She grips onto him tightly as his thrusts gets bigger and deeper. Dante pushes her up against the shower wall and holds her in place with his body. He grips onto her thighs, spreading her wider. He starts pumping harder and harder. Shara is grasping at him, her head thrown back against the shower wall. Pleasure coursing through her veins. Her orgasm quickly approaching. Dante senses this and leans into her. Pushing himself faster into her. Shara places her head on his shoulder, she bites down on his shoulder as her orgasm rips through her. Dante lets out a grunt as her teeth pierces his skin. He cums immediately after and empties his balls deep inside her. 

Panting hard, she holds onto Dante; not wanting to let go of him. Dante smiles down at her action and slowly slips out of her. He continues to hold her up and places them under the water. He adjusts the temperature to make it warmer and gently places her down. Her feet touches the floor but she is still hugging onto him. He rubs her back and pulls her away from him slightly. He tilts her chin up and places a kiss on her lips. "I love you Mrs. DeNiro." She kisses him over and over again then she finally says, "I love you, Mr. DeNiro." 

After they clean themselves up, they get dressed. They come out of the bedroom and into his office. They see that the cleaning crew has finished cleaning up everything. Not a spec of blood or smell of blood can be found. 

"Baby, I am going to be heading down to the warehouse. That is where Kwan is at. I am going to pay him a visit." Shara nods in agreement. "Can you bring Alessandra's minions there too? I decided that I want them gone. They betrayed the pack too and I want to deal with them." Shara inquired. Dante nodded his head. "You sure you want to be there baby? You don't have to. I can take care of it." 

Shara thought about it. Although she has never been a violent person, she is now the Luna of the greatest pack in the world. She cannot be seen as soft and easy to get over. She didn't flinch when Alessandra was torn to pieces. She can do this. 

"Yes, I want to be there. I can do this. I have to do this." Dante smiled down at her in understanding. "Okay, let's go then." 

"Can we stop and get something to eat first though? I have worked up an appetite for some reason." Shara said glaring at Dante. "Stop complaining. You were not complaining when I was balls deep in you." Shara looked away blushing. And walked away towards the elevator. 

"Whatever!" she yelled as she pressed the button for the elevator. Dante's sexy self just raised an eyebrow at her and joined her at the elevator. "What do you want to eat my queen?" 

"I want some steak and pasta, please." Shara said. Dante smiled, "Let's get you fed baby." 

They head out and go to a nearby restaurant that the DeNiro's own. They are immediately greeted and seated at a window seat. They ordered their food and are just waiting patiently for it.