Part 42

"Turn the fucking plane around now!" Dante's voice booms out. The pilot quickly follows instructions and starts making the turn around. 

"What is it bro?" Ralph asks. "I am not sure yet. Shara has been hurt and is in the hospital. They are not 100% sure yet, but they feel the shop owner has something to do with it. With all the commotion going on, they realized that she wasn't around. They are all at the hospital now. How long is this going to fucking take!!" Dante roared out. 

"Uh, it will take us 2 hours to get back to New York." The pilot says nervously. "Make it quick." Dante demanded. 

"Calm down bro. She will be fine and Akeem is watching over her. We will be there soon. I'll make some calls and get our meetings rescheduled." 

Dante just kept pacing back and forth growling to himself. Calm down? How can he calm down when he doesn't know what is going on. 

The plane finally arrived in New Jersey. Dante and his brothers rushed off the plane. They headed straight to the awaiting car and sped off towards New York. Fates must have been on their side because there was already any traffic and they made it to the hospital quickly. 

Dante damn near jumps out of the moving car and runs into the hospital. Stopping in the lobby his presence demanded all eyes on him. "Where is Sharalyn DeNiro at?"

The hospital lobby was deadly silent, you can hear a pin drop. The receptionist gulped at the looming presence that was stomping his way towards her. As he approached the desk, he stared straight into the woman's soul. She gasped and froze. Forgetting what she was supposed to be doing. 

Dante just looked at her annoyed, " I need you to focus darling. Sharalyn Deleon DeNiro. Where. The. Fuck. Is. She?" The woman snapped out of her daze and quickly looked up the info. "Um, ssshe is currently in room 325." She nervously said, brushing a piece of hair out of her face. 

Dante nodded and started towards the elevators. As soon as he reached the third floor he saw Akeem and his men standing outside Shara's room. He marched over to them with determination and anger in his eyes. 

The men quickly bowed at them. He nodded and went into the room. He will talk to them later. He needed to see Shara first. 

As he walked into the room, he saw Shara sitting up on the bed. A few cuts all over her arms and bandage around her waist. Dante rushed to her side and cupped her face. Shara's eyes grew wide in shock. "Whhhatt are you doing here?" She stuttered out. Dante just cupped her face and stared at her. He leaned in and kept kissing her over and over again. Shara smiled, and gently grabbed his hands. "You are supposed to be over the Atlantic right now." She said. 

Dante scoffed with an insulted look on his face, " I turned the fucking plane around as soon as I heard you were in the hospital."  Shara just stared at him with a "you for real" kind of look. Dante just stared right back at her with "don't act like you don't know me" look. 

Shara gave in first and shook her head with a little smile on her face. This man is something else. 

"I am fine babe. I was drinking champagne and eating fruits. I was trying on my dress and twirling around. All of a sudden I felt really dizzy and lost my balance. I fell into the mirror behind me and got cut up." 

Just then the doctor came in. He looked up and froze for a second at the sight of Dante. He cleared his throat and looked at Shara nervously. He knew who Dante was. 

"Umm hi, Shara. I am Dr. Pimento. How are you feeling?"

"I am ok. Just sore and got a headache." 

"Yep, you took quite a tumble there and got cut up. We had to give you a few stitches on your abdomen. We stitched it pretty good so there should be minimal scarring from that. I will give you something for the headache pain. We also took some blood and did a few testing. Toxicology report came back and there was Rohypnol in your system. We had to pump your stomach and now we will keep you on the IV drip to clean out any remnants of the drug." 

Shara stood at him shocked. Drugged. She was drugged. She looked around the room for Tiffany and Wendy. She didn't see them. "The girls that were with me. Are they okay?" 

"Yes, they will be fine." Dr. Pimento said. "They had some trace amount of the drug too. We have flushed out there system and now they are just resting. Which is what you should be doing. So I will leave you be for a few hours to get some rest and let the IV do its job. I will send the nurse in with your headache medicine. You are free to eat if you are hungry. We should have you out of here by this evening or first thing in the morning." Dr. Pimento nodded his head and Shara and then Dante.  He turned and left the room. 

Dante reached out and grabbed Shara's hand. "Baby I will find out what is going on. Akeem believes the shop owner has something to do with this. She had locked the building door when you girls entered in and then the back room doors too. However, she wasn't around when you fell. They looked everywhere and she wasn't found." 

Shara furrowed her brows. She was thinking back to when they were trying the dresses on. She remembers seeing here there and she was giving them the champagne and the fruit. She was there while the girls were trying on their dresses. She doesn't recall seeing her when she was trying her dress on. The girls were all chatting and looking at her, not realizing that the shop owner was gone. 

Alexandra Caprio

She is the shop owner. Shara is trying to  rack her brain to see if there is anything that she could have done to make her mad; nothing is coming to her mind though. Dante spoke out, "Akeem and Donny are looking into her connections and family history now." 

"Well, I am fine my love. You should head out and get to your meetings. You have been away from your business and the pack far too long. You have responsibilities to take care of. I am flattered and honored that you turned a plane around and came back to check on me, but I am ok. I will be back in Italy tomorrow okay?" Shara asked gently. Staring into the eyes of the man that stole her heart. 

Dante just looked at her like she was stupid. 

"That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard." Dante said as he went to sit down on the couch - taking off his jacket, rolling his sleeves up and then kicking off his shoes. He grabbed a blanket and lied down on the couch; turning his back to her. 

 Shara just sat there looking dumbfounded; maybe just dumb.