Part 43

Shara ended up lying back and getting as comfy as possible in the hospital bed. She turned on the tv and asked one of the guards to grab her some food. She didn't want to eat the hospital food, plus she had a craving for Chinese food. 

There was a faint knock on her room door and she looked over and saw the guard walk in with the food. He placed the food down and quietly left. Shara took her food out and started eating and watching tv. She left Dante's food in the bag. 

Shara was now full and bored. She decided to rest her eyes. Akeem slowly entered the room. He looked over and saw Shara and Dante sleeping. He quietly and slowly crept further into the room towards where Shara and Dante was. 

He stopped at the end of Shara's bed and looked down at her. He just wordlessly stood there looking at her.  His fists balled up and his jaw clenched. He closed his eyes and took short, deep breaths. 

He opened his eyes and turned his head to the left to see Dante sitting up and staring at him. He turned his head back towards Shara and let his hang head low. 

Dante got up and walked towards Akeem. Once he reached him, he put his hand on his shoulder and pulled him in for a hug. Akeem just stood there. Dante sighed and pulled away from him. 

"Sorry cousin." Akeem said.

Dante dapped him up and pulled him in for a hug again. This time Akeem hugged him back. 

"You did everything right. You did exactly what I told you - two of you inside and two of you outside. No one knew she locked the door after the girls went to the back. And of course the guards are not going to go into the back where the girls are changing." Akeem just shook his head in disagreement. 

"I should have checked. I should have had a person in the back so he could have seen Alexandra slip out."

"Don't start with all of that shoulda , woulda, coulda bullshit. I say you did nothing wrong, and that is finally. You and the guys want to make it up to your Luna, catch that bitch and find out why she did this." 

Just then Akeem, received a text message. He pulled out his phone and looked at the message. His eyes grew in astonishment. "Cuz, you won't believe this shit. Just found out, Alexandra Caprio is a cousin of Alessandra." 

"WHAT!!!!" a high-pitched voice shrilled out. Both Dante and Akeem turned around and saw Shara sitting up on the bed. "They are fucking cousins!!! No wonder the bitch is mad at me and the girls. We are the reason why her cousin is dead. Fuck!! I need to find a new dress now." Shara saying crossing her arms. Dante and Akeem just looked at her stupefied. 

"She really is worrying about her dress and not the fact that Alexandra and Alessandra are cousins?" Akeem linked Dante. 

Dante just shook his head. "I have no words man, no words. I love my wife."

Akeem chuckled. "I will get right on this information and see if we can't track her down. Take care of your girl."  Dante nodded at Akeem and watched him leave the room. 

"Really baby? Your dress? That is what you are worried about right now?" 

Now it was Shara's turn to look at him like he was stupid. 

"Duh!" she said. " My wedding is in six weeks! Six fucking weeks Dante!! My wedding is happening. Do you hear me?" She stared at Dante with this crazed look in her eyes. Dante just slowly nodded his head ok. 

"I need a fucking dress in six weeks. That bitch is not going to stop my wedding. She wants to come after me, then she can fucking come after me. I am not running from her. Ramp up security. Everyone around us gets vetted again. If she wants me so bad, then she will come to me. She will probably sit low until the wedding and try to make a scene then. We will just be prepared. 

I have a feeling that she is trying to play games with me. If she wanted to kill us right away, she had the chance to do that in the backroom, but she never did. She only gave us small amounts of the roofie. She didn't even stick around to see what happened to us. 

She is definitely playing games. One thing I am good at babe, is chess and predicting next moves. I will be ready for her." 

Dante just stood there looking at her in awe. He smiled and went up to her.  He grabbed her face and just kissed her. Holding her tightly. He tried to deepen the kiss but Shara pushed him away. "Not uh, I have been sleeping all day and eating Chinese food. I need to brush my teeth." Shara pushed him out of her way and slid off the bed. She grabbed her IV pole and heading straight to the bathroom. 

Dante just glared at the back of her head and mumbled to himself. "I love my wife. I love my wife. I love my wife."