Part 24

After dinner, Dante and Shara were just lounging around. They decided to go out in the backyard and enjoy the warm night weather. 

"Dante, can I see Jupiter? I haven't seen him in awhile and wanted to know if he could take me for a ride. Is that even possible?" Shara asks. 

Dante stands up and shifts to his full wolf form. The gigantic wolf towers over Shara. "Hi Jupiter!!" Shara says as she pulls Jupiter's head closer to her and hugs him. Placing her forward against his. Jupiter licks her face. He then turns around and gets down so Shara can climb on his back. 

As soon as she gets on his back and his comfortable, Jupiter takes off running through the backyard, towards the wall. Shara's face lights up with worry, but Jupiter keeps going. Jumping clear over the fence with Shara on his back. He runs through the open field towards the woods. He apparently knew where he was going, because he didn't stop at all. 

He took Shara through the woods, to a hidden location. He let Shara get off and told her to follow him. She followed him through this opening hidden behind a waterfall. Going through the cave and out the other side, opens a serene area. A small lake with green grass and another waterfall. Shara looked around in awe. She noticed in one corner was a chest. Curious she goes over there and sees men clothes, towels, blanket and some candles. 

She looks over at Jupiter and see that he has shifted to his half human form. She smirks over at him; clearly checking him out. His muscles are bigger and tighter, even his manhood looks bigger. Shara couldn't help but stare and clench her thighs together. 

Jupiter growls at this as he can sense her arousal. He walks over to the chest and takes out the blanket. He lays it out on the soft grass. He turns to Shara and starts stripping her of her clothes. Naked and bare in front of him, he pulls her closer to him. He kisses her deeply, his excited manhood now at full attention. 

He gently guides her to the blanket and lays her down. He positions himself between her legs and throws her legs over his shoulders. His long wolf tongue brushes against her wet hole. Sliding inside, exploring her sweet cavern. He pulls his tongue out and licks up and down her vulva then flicks his tongue really fast against her clit. The pleasure immediately soars through Shara's body and tightens up. Her hands start to rub on her own body. Gripping her breasts and pinching her nipples, adding to the pleasure Jupiter is giving her. 

Shara's back arches off the ground and she feels her orgasm approaching. "Jupiter!" she moans out as her orgasm rips through her like a whirlwind tornado. She swears her body lifted off the ground as she floated to another dimension. Jupiter continues to lick up all her juices then aligns himself at his favorite place. He slides into her in one go. Jolting her body back to reality. She immediately gasps out and grips onto his arms. Squeezing and pinching at his skin as his thrusts continue to penetrate her soul. 

Grunting and growling, Jupiter looks down at his mate in pure bliss. "Open your eyes and look at me while I rearrange your insides." He growls out at her. She immediately opens her eyes and stares into his piercing eyes. She gets lost in the abyss of his soul as she stares at him. Listening to him grunt and moan from the pleasure he is receiving from her. She pulls him closer to her and presses her lips to his. "Fuck me alpha" she says. "Fuck me till I cum." And that he does. A few minutes later, she is spazzing all over, squirming like crazy while her juices squirts all over him. He continues to pump into her like this is the last time he will get the chance to. He howls out as he cums inside her and then lets out a deep growl from the pleasure he receives seeing her fucked up and worn out. He slowly pulls out like he is backing out of a garage, and  watches as his and her cum leak out of her. He bends down and kisses her neck and cheek. "I love you my queen" he whispers against her lips. "And I love you, my king" she whispers back. 

Jupiter gets up and lifts her up and carries her to the lake. The lukewarm water engulfs her body and jolts her awake. They swim around naked for a few minutes. After awhile, they both get out. Jupiter heads over to the towels and gets one for her; helping her dry off. She gets dressed. He shifts to full wolf form and leads them out of their hidden spot. Once out, he gets down so she can get on his back. He takes them back home. 

Once they reach home, Shara gets off of his back. And they head inside their house and straight to their bedroom. Shara goes to the bathroom to start the shower. Dante shifts back to his human form and follows her into the bathroom. They take a quick shower to wash off all the dirt on them. Once clean, they head back to the bedroom and go straight to bed; exhausted from all their earlier activities. 

The next morning the couple wakes and get ready for their day. Shara decided that she wants to get to know the pack members better. Although she loves it just being her and Dante, she wants to be seen around the pack house too. Heck, Alessandra didn't even know who she was because she hasn't been around the pack house. 

So, this morning they are going to eat breakfast in the main dining hall and she wants to hang around the pack house. As they enter the pack house, they are greeted with bowed heads. "Alpha, Luna" were heard all over the place. Shara smiled and nodded back at everyone. Those that came to talk to her, she told them to call her Shara. She didn't want to seem like she was better than anyone else or unapproachable. 

They entered the dining hall and everyone stood and bowed their head. She smiled and bowed her head to everyone too. They all gasped and smiled at her; her gesture was warm, inviting, and appreciated. Shara looked around the room and everyone was smiling at her. They really did appreciate what she just did. She glanced one more time on her way to her seat, and she noticed that one frowning face - Alessandra. She looked quite upset to see her and especially how everyone was flocking to her. She can tell Alessandra was jealous. It is obvious that she wanted Dante. She wanted to be the head lady in charge. 

Shara decided not to pay her any mind. She kept about her business and took a seat at the table. She decided to sit with some of the other female pack members - Tiffany,  Wendy, Tara, Melissa, and Tamika. She found out that Melissa and Tamika were mated to two of the generals. The girls all laughed and mingled. They really did enjoy each other's company. 

Dante looked on with pride at his beautiful mate getting a long with the members. He was truly blessed and thankful he had her. While he looked at Shara, someone was looking at him. Alessandra was looking at Dante, wishing he would look at her the way he looks at Shara. She has been by his side for years. Running the pack house, she knows everything. She should be his queen, not some newby. 

"Girl stop staring so hard at Alpha. You know he has his mate. I see the way he looks at her, just like everyone else. You cannot get him to leave her. He is clearly in love with his Luna." One of the houseworkers stated to Alessandra. Her name is Stacey. She just wanted to rub into her face, she doesn't like Alessandra at all. Alessandra huffs and stomps her foot. She turns around and leaves the dining hall. She heads towards the kitchen. 

As she was about to enter the kitchen, she heard the kitchen staff talking. "Yeah it is a shame what happened to her. Her ex-boyfriend was a cheater and abuser. Then her first mate cheated too. Now apparently they are both searching for her." "Yep! such a shame she had to go through that. She is such a beautiful and sweet person. She didn't deserve that. I am glad she found Alpha Dante. They make a cute couple." 

An evil smirk appeared on Alessandra's face. "Oh really" she thought. She smiles walking away from the kitchen and pulls out her phone.