Part 28

"Amore mio?" Dante says as he walks out of the bathroom from his shower. Shara lying down in the bed looks up at him and watches as he walks over to her. " I love you very much and have been waiting for you my whole life. What do you say we get married tomorrow. We go down to the courthouse and get married. We can have a big wedding after all this bullshit. I want you to be my wife by the time those pussies get here. It will make it easier for them to listen to you when you tell them to leave."

Shara sits and thinks for a minute. It is a good idea. She really is in love with Dante and really wants to be his wife. She doesn't need a big lavish wedding to showcase to everyone. Not to mention it will be easier to get rid of Kwan and Mikey. 

A smile creeps up on her face and her face contorts to one of happiness and excitement. "Let's do it!" She says clapping her hands like a little kid in a candy store. Dante looks down at her and smiles. "Let's do it. First thing in the morning. I cannot wait to make you Mrs. DeNiro." He leans down and kisses her. 

A kiss on her lips, "I" - a kiss on the corner of her mouth, "love" - a kiss on her chin, "you." Shara giggles like a school girl and wraps her arms around his neck. "I love you Dante." She pulls him down and kisses his lips with a lot of passion. 

Dante starts to run his hands down her body, touching her everywhere but where she wants him the most. "Dante please!! Please baby. Make me feel good." Shara moans out. 

"Hmm, what does my queen want. How does she want me to make her feel good?" Dante whispers in her ears while licking her earlobe. Chills shoot down Shara's body and she jerks her body up. "I want to feel you." Shara moans, thrusting her hips towards him. 

Dante removes his towel and places it on the bed. Shara gets up and lies down on the towel. She spreads her legs wide open for Dante to see all of her. Her wet pussy glistening in the dim light of the room. Dante licks his lips at the sight of her. His dick twitches and pre-cum starts oozing out of the tip. Shara reaches down and spreads her lips for him. Dante reaches down and grabs his dick and starts stroking it at the sight of her. Shara inserts a finger into her wet hole as Dante starts stroking his dick faster. Shara's other hand goes up to her breast and pinches her nipple. Her finger slides out of her hole and starts to rub her juices all over her clit. Soft moans and pants leave Shara's mouth as sweet pleasure starts coursing through her veins. 

Dante leans down and sniffs her pussy. Taking a big deep whiff of it. Her intoxicating smell makes Jupiter growl out. His eyes switch color and Shara can tell Jupiter is with them. He rubs his nose against her hard bud. He grabs the back of her knees and spreads her impossibly wider. Her lower back lifting off of the mattress. He sticks out his long, wet, rough tongue out and plunges it deep inside her hole. Swirling it around inside her. Licking every inch of her tight walls. Stuck in the position Jupiter put her in, she has no choice but to accept the torturous pleasure he is giving her. He starts moving his tongue in and out of her, fucking her slowly with his tongue. Shara starts to squirm. Not knowing if she wants him to stop or go deeper and faster. 

Jupiter takes his long fingers and shoves it into her. Shara lets out a gasp and long drawn out moan. "Fuuucckk!" She moans out. Jupiter curls his fingers and starts fingering her. His tongue flicking dangerously fast against her clit. Shara's stomach tightens, the urge to pee rushes over her. "Uh Jupiter!! Don't stop. I am going to squirt!!" She gasps out. Being the good listener he is, Jupiter keeps going. Never slowing down or quickening his pace. Doing exactly what she told him to do. He keeps it up and in no time, she is squirting all over his face and chest. Jupiter keeps on going. She squirts again - twice in a row. Not wanting her to give up yet, Jupiter slows down his pace. Kissing and licking at her clit and pussy. Removes his fingers from her and rubs her juices all over his painfully erected dick. 

Jupiter positions himself at her opening. His black eyes staring straight into her brown ones. He lets out a low growl and without warning, slams his dick inside her. Shara immediately arches her back off the mattress. Gripping onto his shoulders like her life depended on it. Never slowing down, Jupiter continues to pound senselessly into his pussy. Using it to fulfill his pleasure. Pounding into her like a horny dog in heat, Shara can't help but to claw at his shoulders and back. Trying desperately to scoot away a little bit to relieve the pressure, but his hips just keep following her. "Stop running!!" Jupiter growls out. Look of pure lust and want in his eyes. "Mine. Mine. Mine!" Jupiter huffs out. His fangs protrude out and he leans down towards Shara's left breast. He licks her breast and starts sucking on it, continuing his assault on her wet pussy. She clamps down on him, her orgasm quickly approaching. Jupiter pulls away from her nipple and bites down on the flesh of her breast while shooting his cum deep inside her. Shara yells out in pain and pleasure causing her to clamp her walls tightly against his dick as her orgasm washing over her.  Licking her wounded breast, the pierced skin starts to heal quickly. Only thing left is a bruise on it - a hickey. Jupiter pulls out of her pussy and quickly leans down and laps at her swollen clit. Licking and sucking it to his heart's content. Shara starts shaking all over. "Oh My God!! I can't. Oh please stop! I cannot take it anymore. I can't!" She pants out heavily. Gripping the bedsheets like a life line, thrusting her hips deeper into his mouth. Another orgasm rips through Shara and she convulses on the bed. Satisfied with the site of Shara totally fucked out, Jupiter retreats. 

Dante smiles down at Shara and leans over and kisses her lips softly. He quickly folds the towel over Shara's hip like a diaper. He gets off the bed and starts the shower. He comes back and picks Shara up and sets her down on the toilet to pee while he hops into the shower. 

Shara sits on the toilet, contemplating her life choices. She has never been fucked so good before that it got her questioning her existence. Like, fuck going to the courthouse tomorrow. She is ready to marry that dick now. 

Reading her thoughts, Dante yells from the shower "NO! You are not marrying my dick. You are marrying me." Shara scoffs - "Yeah right. Believe what you want to believe!" She yells back. 

She finished her business a long time ago - wiped and flushed - but didn't have the energy to get up from the toilet. Dante finished washing himself and comes over to her. Picks her up and places her in the shower. He kisses her forehead and heads out to the bedroom to check the sheets; hopefully nothing leaked through the towel. 

Finally finishing up in the shower, Shara gets out and drags herself to the sink. Tirelessly she completes her night routine. She gets dressed into one of Dante's shirts and crawls into bed next to Dante. She snuggles up next to him and falls right to sleep. 

The next morning, Shara gets up with a pep in her step. Excited to get her day started. She is already dressed in a nice white pant suit. She told Tiffany and Wendy to accompany her to the courthouse. Dante had a meeting first thing and said he will meet her there. 

At the courthouse, Shara fills out all the paperwork. Dante comes walking through the door looking fine as hell in an all black suit with Donny and Ralph. Dante stops in his tracks when he sees Shara. His breath hitches at the site of his beautiful bride. He smiles at her and walks over to her. He pulls her into his arms and kisses her. "You look beautiful amore mio." He says staring into her eyes. "You look handsome my love." Shara states back. 

They continue on and get married. Their witnesses cheering them on. As soon as they signed the papers, and kissed, they were officially married. 

Shara looked down at the gorgeous diamond ring Dante gave her. She looked up at him and smiled, "Hi husband." She said with a cheesy smile. "Wife." Dante responded. "Come on beautiful, let's get back to the pack house so we can announce to everyone." 

Part of the reason why this wanted to do this quick and quietly, was because the girls wanted to set up Alessandra. This bitch really thinks she has a chance to get with Dante and get Shara taken away. With her officially his wife and now Luna of the pack, Shara has the authority to do what she wants with Alessandra. 

Shara decided with Dante that she didn't want to capture Alessandra yet. She wants Alessandra to be there at the meeting. She wants to make an example out of Alessandra in front of Kwan and Mikey. Let them know she is not the same bruised and battered woman she was months ago. She is now a strong, independent, loved, respected Luna of the Zeus Pack.