Part 20

Shara wakes up with a strong chest in her face and arms wrapped around her. She snuggles more into him, he squeezes her. With her face buried in his chest, she mumbles out a muffled good morning. 

Dante chuckles and tries to pull her away from him,  she resists and keeps herself buried in his chest. "Baby good morning. I just want a kiss" Dante says trying to pry her away from him again. Well, not really trying. If he really wanted to, he can easily pull her off of him. 

She shakes her head no again. "Why not? What's the matter?"

"I didn't brush my teeth yet." Her muffled and jumbled words came out against his chest. He starts laughing, like really laughing. 

He pulls her away from him easily, and pins her down on the bed. Her eyes widen in shock and she adamantly starts shaking her head no. He doesn't care and starts leaning in closer and closer. She quickly pulls her lips into her mouth and keeps her mouth shut. Dante chuckles and starts to plant kisses all over her face. From her forehead, to her cheek, to her chin, the corner of her mouth, to her little button nose. He tickles her and her lips immediately presents themselves. He quickly presses his lips against hers. She scrunches up her nose and tries her hardest not to breathe. Dante laughs at her cute behavior, and pecks her one more time on the nose. He pulls away from her and gets out of bed, "I'll let it slide this one time, but know that I will get morning kisses from this point on." Dante says with his cute and sexy self. He stands bare in front of her stretching out his muscles. Shara's eyes wander down his sculpted body. Landing right between his legs, his third leg just hanging there. Almost down to his knees. She subconsciously clenches her thighs and bites her lips. Thoughts of wrapping her hand around that swirls in her mind. 

All of a sudden she hears a voice - "don't start stuff you are not able to finish. We have a busy day today, so you can play with it later on." Her eyes widen and she starts placing her eyes all around the room. Avoiding eye contact with that devilishly man. She totally forgot about the damn mate link. She throws herself back on the bed and pulls the covers over her head. Dante smirks at her behavior and walks out the room after slipping on his boxers. 

Shara lies in bed for a few more minutes. She grabs her phone and opens up social media. She scrolls through some photos and videos and then lands on Essie's page. She clicks on and looks at her feed. Essie has video of them walking around Richmond. The one before that was them walking around Fairfax. As she is looking, a notification pops up that Essie is live. "Here we are in sunny Williamsburg, VA!! Right by Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown." She sees Essie pan the camera around. Showing off their current view. 

Shara shakes her head and smiles. That is why Essie is her best friend. Showing off their exact location in case Shara is watching, so Shara knows where they are. But unbeknownst to them all, Shara is not even in the country. 

She misses her best friend and would love to talk to her and hang out with her again, but now is not the time. Hopefully she will see her again within the year, but right now, she is going to focus on building herself up and building a strong relationship with Dante. She already knows that Essie would love Dante, but she still worries how this will all pan out. Her best friend is married to her ex's brother. She has a loyalty to Han and Kwan, the whole Phoenix Pack. Shara totally gets it, but it does make her worry. 

She is with Dante now. He is like the top of the top. The number one pack in the world. She is with the number one man-wolf in the world. There is always going to be that danger of someone moving in on them, trying to take them down so they can be number. 

She knows Dante said that Phoenix and Wolverine will fight each other, but what if that doesn't work. What if they team up and then go after Dante because he has Shara. She doesn't want to anything to happen to Dante. "Don't worry my love. Nothing is going to happen to me, OUR pack, or you. I will always stand by yourself and fight your battles with you. I know Phoenix Pack, they are pretty strong and their warriors are strong too. However, I am stronger. My pack and my warriors are stronger and more organized. Not to mention, I do have people spread out all over the world submerged in other packs, keeping an eye on things. I know people's every move. So don't worry your sexy little head off. Come down here and eat breakfast so we can go into town and enjoy some food and shows." Dante spoke to her through the link. That damn link again, she keeps forgetting he can hear her thoughts. She just smiles and hops into the shower to get ready for her day. Thirty minutes later she is downstairs, freshened up, dressed and eating some chocolate chip pancakes.