Part 41

The happy couple enjoyed the rest of their time in Dubai. True to his word, Dante made love to her all day and all night. Never letting her out of the hotel room. True to her word, she just walked around in his shirt so he had easy access to her whenever he wanted. 

She had to admit, she loved the way he made her feel. She felt pretty, desired, respected and loved by him.  Although she said se wanted to wait awhile and just enjoy him, she was starting to reconsider the no baby rule. 

She can imagine him as a doting father just as much as a doting husband. Maybe she will secretly stop taking her birth control pills and let it happen as a surprise to the both of them. 

First thing first though, she needs to have her dream wedding. After her final fitting, will she stop taking her pills. 

Right now, the couple is preparing to leave the hotel. They are heading to the airport so they can fly out. Originally they were going to fly back to Italy but Shara received notice that her dress was ready. So they are going to fly back to New York and do one last fitting for her dress. 

If everything goes well, the dress will be finished just in time for their wedding in six weeks. 

She asked Tiffany and Wendy to meet her there in New York so they can try on their dresses too. Dante didn't want to leave her alone, but he has work that he has to handle back in Italy. So he decided that he will fly to New York with her and see her off. Make sure she is straight. He was going to have her stay at his house in New Jersey but decided that she will stay at his apartment in New York since it is down the street from the dress shop. He is also leaving Akeem and one his soldiers with her to watch over her and the girls. 

They finally arrive in New York, first thing in the morning. They head straight to Dante's apartment in Manhattan. It was a beautiful high-rise apartment that overlooks Central Park. Shara couldn't help but stand in front of the window looking out. Dante comes up behind her and wraps her up in his arms. 

"You going to be okay my love?" He asked, kissing her neck. She tilts her head to the side so he has more access to her neck. "Hmm" she hums out. "I'll be okay babe. Thank you for letting me stay here." 

Dante scoffs, "Woman! When are you going to get it through your head that what is mine is yours. This is our apartment beautiful."

Shara rolls her eyes at him. He notices and tilts her head back; making her strain to look up at him. "Don't test me my love. I have not qualms about fucking you up against this window so all of New York can see you. Roll your eyes at me again and see what happens."  He whispers in a deep voice in her ear. Shara's eyes flutter close at the thought. She subconsciously winds her ass against him.

"Hmmm" Dante moans in her ear. "My baby likes the thought of that, huh?" Shara lets out a breathy moan and nods in agreement. "I will remember that my love." Dante says as he kisses her on the neck and ear. 

"Ahem." someone clears their throat. Shara lets out a giggle and runs out of Dante's arms  and straight towards Tiffany and Wendy.  The girls embrace each other and act extra giggly around each other.  Dante just smiles and greets his brothers. They say their goodbyes to the girls and head out to catch their flight out to Italy. 

The girls grab their things and head out towards the dress shop. They arrive at the dress shop and are greeted by the shop owner. Her face lights up when she sees them, "Welcome ladies!! I have your dresses for you. I can't wait for you to try them on." She ushers them to the back. She goes up to the front door and locks it. She puts up a "will return later" sign and heads to the back with the girls. 

Akeem and one of the guards are left outside. The third and fourth guard Dante assigned at the last minute are in the shop with the girls. 

"Now come come ladies. Let's try on these dressed. I have champagne and snacks for you to nibble on." she said with a sweet smile.

The girls didn't hesitate to dig right in. Tiffany tried on her dress first and then Wendy. Shara sat on the bench sipping her champagne and eating some fruit while she watched them try on their dresses, waiting patiently for her turn. 

Finally it was Shara's turn to try on her dress. She goes to stand up but wobbles a little. The room spinning a little bit. Shara steadies herself and then grabs her champagne glass to finish off the rest of it in her cup and pops a strawberry in her mouth. 

She walked slowly to the dressing room, taking baby steps as everything seems to be out of balance. The girls were in the back already, changing out of their dresses. 

Shara finally makes it to her room, stumbling into the room. She sees her dress and smiles. She drunkly takes off her clothes and struggles to get into her dress. She gets the dress on and stumbles her way out of the room and onto the stage so the girls can see here. 

They stare at her in shock and at how beautiful she looks; absolutely stunning. 

Shara smiles at herself in the mirror. She really did look beautiful in the dress. She felt like the queen Dante always called her. She looked down at her wedding ring and just smiled. She decided to twirl around again for the girls, as she was twirling she all of a sudden falls into the mirror. 

Shara falls backwards into the mirrors. The glass cutting her all over over and sticking into her like needles. The girls start growling and shifting halfway  as they scope their surroundings. They link the guards to let them know something is going on. 

Akeem tries to open the front door but finds that it is locked. The guards inside the shop try to  get to the back where the girls are, but find that the door to the back is locked. They start pushing into it to break it down. Akeem and the other guard outside with him, run around the building. Trying to head to the backdoor. 

The girls quickly get to Shara and surround her. Not knowing what happened and seeing Shara laid out bleeding and passed out. 

They quickly notice that the shop owner is missing. They sniffed the air trying to pick up her scent, but oddly they don't sense it. Wendy rushes over to Shara and picks her up. She is still breathing. Tiffany runs to the front door and opens it for the other guards. Wendy carries Shara towards the back. One of the guards runs out in front of Wendy and grabs Shara from her. Another guard gets in front of him  and the girls follow behind. They get out the back and are greeted with Akeem and the fourth guard. 

Akeem notices Shara and bares his fangs. He lets out a disapproving growl and quickly motions for them to the car. They put Shara in the car and drive her to the nearby hospital. They rush Shara into the hospital and she is immediately taken to the back. 

Akeem lets out a low breath and picks up his phone; dreading the phone call he is about to make.