Part 16

Kwan POV

What the fuck did I do? How did I let this happen? Why did I meet up with Zoe? I mean, I wasn't lying when I said they drugged me and tried to take advantage of me. I wasn't really forth coming about the fact that I liked it. I really did enjoy all the girls rubbing on me and touching on me. I purposely cut off the link so Shara couldn't see it. 

I did feel a bond with Shara. Jax loved her and loved everything about her, so did I. I just made a bad decision. Drugged up with a bunch of she-wolves. I still wanted more after I got back to my house. I wanted to get my dick wet. I know I had Shara in the house and I could have just went to her, but the thought of Zoe sucking my dick popped into my mind and I couldn't shake it. I knew the thoughts would go away and I didn't want to go to Shara with the thought of another girl in my mind. 

I shut the link off and made sure it stayed that way as I went to meet up with Zoe. I'll just get her to suck me off and then I'll go to the store and make dinner for my girl. Tell Zoe this is it and no more. I know about her and Mikey and their relation to each other. I know they are trying to get Shara out of the picture. I know it is so wrong for me to be messing around with Zoe, the girl who is trying to take out my girl, but damnit! That drug got me wanting her and only her right now. 

I get to my apartment ad Zoe is already there. Lying naked in my bed. Jax goes crazy and tries to get me to stop. But I ignore him and push him to the farthest corner of my mind.  I lick my lip and bite it at the sight of Zoe. 

I take my clothes off right there at the door. I love the way she looks at me. Like a starving girl waiting to suck her favorite lollipop. And you know what, I am going to give it to her. 

I walk to the bed and sit down. "Suck it" I tell her. And she happily laps away at my dick. Sucking and slurping all over it. Sucking on my balls, getting it nice and wet. I lean back and pull my legs up, "Lick my ass" I tell her. She starts easing her way and sticks her tongue in my ass. Licking all around my hole. It feels good, that I was about to cum right then. She continues sucking and licking at my hole and takes her hand and starts jerking me off.  My toe start to curl and I let out a low grunt. This shit feels too good. Her tongue deep inside my ass, he nose brush against my balls, and her hand stroking my dick. I can feel my balls tighten. I am getting ready to explode. 

I put my legs down and shove my dick down her throat. I start jutting my hips, fucking her mouth. Right when I was about to cum, I hear a gasp coming from the door. 

SHIT! Shara is standing right there. I am caught like a deer in headlights. I stare right at Shara not moving. Zoe takes it upon herself to suck hard on my dick. Pulling the cum out of me. Right there while I am staring at Shara, I cum in Zoe's mouth. 

"I, Sharalyn Deleon, reject you, Kwan Jeon as my mate." I hear the words spill out of her mouth. I immediately feel the mate bond start pulling away. FUCK NO!! I waited years to find my mate and she is leaving me. Not only leaving me, but she denounced our bond. "Shara!" I call out. I tried to get up but Zoe is still in front of me with my dick in her mouth. Shara turns and walks away, slamming the door in the process. 

"What the fuck Zoe! Get off me" I push her off. "Fuck her! She just denounced you! I can treat you better!!!" Zoe yells. I stumble across the room, trying to get my clothes on. I am hoping around, telling Zoe to leave me alone. I try to reach her through our link that is quickly fading. She is not responding to me. I finally get dressed and get ready to head out the door. 

"Leave her be Kwan! Let Mikey have her. That's what he wants. No war between the packs will have to happen. Think about the pack!!!!" She yells out. I stop dead in my tracks. Think about the pack. I do have to think about the pack. Their safety and well being is my responsibility. But I need my mate with me. I fucked up and I have to get her back. Jax is going absolutely ballistic right now. Cussing me out and threatening me. Telling me he will leave me and ask the goddess mother for a new host if I don't get her back. She is what we need to make the pack stronger. You running to Zoe is going to make the pack weaker. 

"I have to have her. She is my mate. I searched long and hard for my mate. I never found my true mate until her. I will get her back. If your cousin wants a war, then so be it." Zoe's eyes grew big. "Yeah I know who Mikey is. I also know the truth about his parent's death. How would he feel knowing that he was purposely kept away from his father by the Wolverwine Pack. You think he will still be on their side?"

I walk out the door and head towards my house. I hope she is still there. I keep trying the link but no answer. I try her cell phone, but no answer. I look at the tracker on her phone and see that it shows my apartment. FUCK! She must have left her phone at the apartment. I speed and drive faster to my house. 

I get there and the door is wide open. I run inside and look around all over. She is gone. She is not here at all. I scream and yell and then punch a hole through the wall. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I messed this up so bad. 

I grab a bottle of whiskey and start drinking it. I call Han and told him what happened. He and Essie comes over and I immediately ask Essie where is Shara. She said she doesn't know. I command her to tell me as her Alpha, and she said again that she doesn't know. She purposely told her not to tell her where she was going so I couldn't ask her. She spat out at me with so much venom. I deserved that. That is her best friend that she just found again and now she is gone because of me. 

I walk over to the garage and see that she took the Lincoln. I pull up the tracker on the car and see that she left Maryland. She is down in Virginia. I tell Han to gather up some men. We are going down to Virginia to her back. 

I turn to walk out the door and see Zoe standing there with her arms crossed. "Virginia" is all she says and then turns and walks out. Shit! I know she is going to tell Mikey. He and his goons are going to head down to Virginia too. 

I guess it is a race to the finish line. Who gets to Virginia and Shara first.