Part 48

Although they called Dante their slave, they didn't really do anything with him. They didn't force him to do anything. They just wanted to keep in their pack, away from his. They knew being away from Shara and his pack was killing him. 

They knew he was addicted to Shara and being away from him will drive him crazy. And it was slowly working. He thought about his pack, his brothers, his sister-in-laws, his wife. His family. He knew he had to get back to them. He had to be there for his family. He didn't want Shara to be alone and have to do everything by herself. 

A week has passed by and all he did was stay in his cabin.  He didn't talk to anyone or do anything. He just sat there thinking. Listening to Shara's voice in his head; feeling her pain and sorrows. That hurt him the most, sensing the amount of pain she was in. The amount of worry she had for him. 

Another week passed, the same old routine. Nothing has changed. Alpha Monroe would come visit Dante now. Taunting him with the trigger. Holding it up to his face and acting like he will press the button. 

Little did Alpha Monroe know that all this time, he thought he was winning but he wasn't. Dante was observing. He was observing every pack member that he could see. He would watch their mannerisms, their habits, their ticks, their happiness - everything. He was slowly learning everything about this pack and their members. 

Third week came and Dante decided to leave the cabin. He felt Shara's emotions. He heard her thoughts. He knew he needed to get back to her. He needed to start making moves. He had to get back to his family. 

He roamed around. Walking freely around the pack grounds. As he walked, he observed yet again. Mapping out his plan in his head. Creating his route to leave this shit hole of a pack. They were a flimsy little pack that  consisted of rogue wolves. Wolves that left their own pack, were kicked out, a bunch of wannabe's. He can easily wipe them out, but he needed that trigger first. 

As he was walking around, he ventured into a garden area.  He walked deep into the garden and towards the back. There was a little bungalow hidden within the garden. As he walked closer to the bungalow, he heard noises coming from it. 

He slowly opens the door and sees dear Alexandra having sex on the floor in front of the fireplace. Lost in the embrace of this man saying she loves him. They look into each other eyes and smile. Their eyes say it all, they are in love with each other. How sweet Dante thought. 

They both reach their climate and stay in each others brace. Lost in the blissful aftermath of their sexy rendezvous, they didn't notice that Dante was standing there. 

He cleared his throat and they both jumped up. Alexandra quickly covers herself up. A look of horror on her face. The man, well he looks like he is about to shit himself. 

They both get up and quickly get dressed. Dante takes a seat at the kitchen table. And just smirks at them. 

After they are dressed, they go to sit at the table with Dante. "Sooo," Dante starts off  "This is not Dr. Pimento, who is the Alpha's son." 

Alexandra takes a big gulp and looks down. Mystery man's eyes grew wide. "Hhhee knows John?" he stutters looking at Alexandra. She just looks down and nods. "Fuck!!" he exclaims. "We are dead. Alpha Monroe and John will kill us." 

"I won't tell them anything if you help me." Dante interrupts them.

"I am getting out of here soon. I have somewhere to be in three weeks. I have been here long enough. You two are going to help me get that trigger. Once I get it, I am fucking this place up. If you want to live, you will help. If you don't, you will die. Either by me or by your Alpha when he finds out his daughter-in-law- is fucking around with a soldier."