Recruitment

As Twice, Overhaul, Conduit, and I all popped out of Compress's marbles, I saw Toga, Dabi, Frostburn, Spinner, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri all standing around, looking at us. Compress had called ahead and explained our plan to Dabi, since he's in charge of recruitment. He said we could bring them over, so we did. "This is Conduit." I said, gesturing to the figure standing next to Chisaki. "They're Chisaki's right hand. If we accept him, we accept 'em, too." Shigaraki looked at them, giving a death glare. Then, suddenly, his aura was visible. "Their quirk let's them take someone's stamina and either take it, add to it, or give it away."

Chisaki grabbed their wrist gently and lowered it to their side. Then, he looked up at Shigaraki and the others. "I appreciate the fact you're willing to let us join."

"I didn't say you could." Shigaraki hissed, standing up, knocking over his bar stool, clanging loudly. "You off-ed our strongest fighters in Muscular and Nomu. You better have something to offer us. Other than your quirk and quirk destroying bullets, cause we already have those." Chisaki sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Right. You stole my life's work and took my arms." he said, his eyes staring at me and Shigaraki. "I still have connections to the Yakuza. That can get you whatever you need. Money, gear, bases. You name it." This caused Twice to perk up, his arm being treated by Toga.

"Shigaraki." he said, wincing as Toga's hand slipped. "This is what we've been looking for."

"Sensei can give us that, too." Shigaraki croaked, glaring at Twice from the corner of his eye. "This relic is unneeded."

Dabi sighed, adjusting his mesh shirt sleeves. "Last time I checked, I'm in charge of recruitment, Hands." Shigaraki huffed, picking up his stool and sitting in it. "But, he has a point. We can get all that anyway."

"How about the fact if we're on your team, we're not your enemies." Chisaki said. "It'd be much easier to accept us than fight us." Dabi chuckled, standing up.

"You've got a point there. Welcome to the League of Villains." he extended his hand, which Chisaki took and shook. We stood there, all members of the League of Villains.

"So..." Twice muttered, his arm wrapped and treated. "What do we do next, boss?"

Shigaraki grinned, leaning back, his elbows on the bar behind him. "We're gonna do what we've always done." Everyone looked at him, including Chisaki and Conduit. "We'll bring down this hero society."

Frostburn stepped forward, everyone looking at him. "Me and Dabi will topple Endeavor. With that, the last pillar of the society will crumble."

With that, everyone walked out, save for me, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri. Twice and Toga escorted Overhaul and Conduit to their rooms, Toga talking to Conduit while they listened.

"Ground Zero." Shigaraki said as I went to stand up. "Giren should be here soon to drop off your new items."

"Sweet!" I screamed, popping small explosions off in my hands. I had requested detached sleeves that would go under my small gauntlets which would bring more sweat to my palms on a regular basis. On top of that, they'd make my arms hotter, making me sweat more anyway. On top of that, my nitroglycerin purifier undersuit will finally be done, allowing me to utilize the pure power of my quirk.