Explanation

“What!” everyone screamed in unison.

“What do you mean by predecessor, Kurogiri?” I asked, standing up.If this means what I think, then the means Deku is probably…

“All Mights quirk is called One for All, and can be passed from one person to another.” Kurogiri said, closing his eyes. “Doing this also stockpiles energy, making each user stronger than the previous.This,automatically,makes One for All the most powerful quirk in existence.” So Dekus quirk….IS ALL MIGHTS!? How did the Number One hero, the man I admired, choose a worthless sack of scum like Deku to pass the most powerful quirk ever to!? “On top of boosting a persons physical abilities, it would also target their quirk. Say, for instance, Firecracker were to have One for All past to him. He would get stronger, and his explosions would be significantly stronger as well.” Everyone had stopped thinking about their own questions and had focused on Kurogiri. “But, in regards to Tomura Shigaraki…” Everyones eyes shifted to Shigaraki, forgetting that’s how we had gotten on the topic. “All Mights predecessor,and Shigarakis grandmother, Nana Shimura, was defeated by the founder of the League of Villains, All for One.”(And a special thanks to Kurogiri for being the perfect person to spout exposition.)

One for All, All for One. Kurogiri explained to us the story of All for One and One for All. All this “All for One” and “One for All” talk is really freaking confusing! “So….can All Mights power be stolen?” Dabi asked, holding his hand out towards Shigaraki.

“No, but it can be given without consent.” a voice sounded, making us all jump to varying degrees. Turning around, it was the same TV as from the bar. This time it read “Audio Only”. “Welcome, Young Bakugou. Allow me to introduce myself to all of you. I am All for One, the creator of One for All.”

“The TV?” Spinner asked, clutching his wounds. “This voice is the guy who made All Might?”

“Yes, sadly.” the voice said. “As Kurogiri told you, I made the power on accident. But now, with Young Bakugous help, we may be able to acquire One for All.”

“How?” I asked, looking at the TV. “You said it can’t be stolen.”

“Indeed, but what if All Might found you a worthy successor?”

“But, he’s already got Deku.” I said, looking at the table.

“Yes, but what if you prove yourself. Would All Might not be willing to sacrifice his remaining time to guarantee another future icon?” I exhaled, closing my eyes. This is so much. Inheriting All Mights power? Could I physically handle that? “But, the boost would be minor compared to Izuku Midoriyas. It would be more comparable to All Mights dying flame. But, this would also mean it would require a less physically capable person.”

“If I were to except…” I said, looking at Shigaraki. “Would this help us topple this corrupted society, Shigaraki?”

He smiled, extended his arms, and laughed. “It would allow us to not only crumble the pillar, but utterly destroy it!”

I looked at the TV, clenching my fist. “Then I accept.”

“Very well. I will offer anything you need to acquire this power, Shigaraki.” the TV said before switching to “No Input.”

“We’ll deal with that after Tartarus, yeah?” Dabi asked, standing up. Shigaraki nodded and Dabi closed his eyes. “Sweet. Looks like we’ve got a prison break to plan, yeah?”

Toga shot up, flipping the table. “Yayy!” She put her hand out and Spinner highfived her, but his face looked like he was annoyed. “I can’t wait! They’ll be so much blood, right? And where’s there's blood there's hot guys!”

“Toga, you’re makin’ me jealous!” Twice said, wrapping his right arm around her. “As if I’d ever be phased!” And there’s that contridiction.

“Ugh. So damn noisy.” Dabi said, standing up. “The planning will begin tomorrow, yeah?” Shigaraki nodded, busy with something with Kurogiri. “ ‘Ight, I’m going out to scout.” He walked toward the door, grabbing the metal knob. “And they won’t be complete psychos comparable to Toga.”

“Hey, how was I supposed to know the antique was insane?” Twice asked, aiming a finger gun at Dabi.

“Whatever. And Firecracker?” He looked at me, smiling lightly. “Congrats. Looks like you are now 100% certifiably and irrevocably corrupted.” He opened the door, finishing. “Here’s to the future of the society.” Then, he shut the door.

“Ugh. That cocky bastard.” Twice said, face palming. Then, he tore his hand away, saluting. “He’s an honorable soldier, fighting for the cause.” I couldn’t help but smirk. Its almost like...Everyone here went through the same thing. The others are like a family. And I’m the newest member of that villainous heritage. Why am I so prideful? Is it because… I can actually belong here?