Little Firecracker

As the taxi stopped, I noticed we were on the other side of the block from the bar. I walked to the meet up place and knocked. Twice opened the door, his mask not fully pulled down. It was crumpled up around his mouth on the right side. He had just put it on.Looking around, only Toga and Dabi were in the bar, and Dabi looked like he was asleep with his head on the bar counter. Toga was behind the bar and had a glass in front of her. There appeared to be an abandoned glass a little down the bar. Twice walked to the glass as Toga poured what appeared to be whiskey in it. He pulled the mask up and drank it.

10 minutes later, Shigaraki and Kurogiri walked in, Shigaraki wearing a long black trench coat. Kurogiri grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on. The screen read “No Input”. I looked at Shigaraki, who sat down at the bar.

“Our intel says that the UA security has become even more difficult to bypass.” he said, lifting a glass of whiskey with 4 fingers. “And all of our attempts will reveal we have a mole. They might already know, however.” He finished, placing his last finger on the glass and clutching his hand, holding the dust that had become the glass as the whiskey dripped through his fingers. Toga sighed and mumbled as she sipped hers.

The TV changed to “Audio Only” as a voice came from it. “Never fear, Tomura. Along with your new asset, if I were to lend you my power, you could infiltrate UA and destroy All Mights pride. However, if you wish to keep your new member secret, the attack will not be as successful as with him. Although, this is all your choice.”

“Master…” Shigaraki said, opening his hand, the dust falling out. “I would like to keep my Firecracker for a later occasion. To destroy the last rays of All Mights legacy. If a student under All Mights wing were to turn villain, the country and the rest of the world would be shaken to their very core.” He glared at me through the fingers of his mask.

“Very well. Kurogiri, whenever you are ready, warp the weapons to wherever you need.” the TV said. “My guess, UA Highs Dormitories.” I felt my eyes widen. T-Their going to attack the Dorms? I clenched my jaw and exhaled. “And don’t forget to use your surprise when the matter is best suited.” Kurogiri nodded and Shigaraki stood up.

“2 weeks. That’s when we’ll launch our assault on UA.” Shigaraki said, swiping Twices glass off the bar and removing his mask while facing toward the wall. After taking a few drinks, he held it in 4 fingers and set it down. Placing his mask back on, he opened the door after hitting Dabi on the temple with his elbow. Dabi shot up and looked around. “Kurogiri, explain it to everyone when they come by next.” Shigaraki walked out as he said this.

Kurogiri explained the plan to everyone. We would attack UA on the night two weeks from now. August 19th. We would use the TV’s “weapons” to assault UA. Shigaraki seemed confident in this “power”, enough to break through UAs walls and trash the buildings. But, we would first attack the Dorms and take as many students out as possible. On the top of the list was Todoroki and Deku. They had me write down who was on each floor and where they were. I was to be in my dorm when they attacked. Dabi was in charge of the actual Dorm attack.

“So, our biggest threats are on floor 2 and 5.” Dabi said, tapping the dorms that Midoriya and Todoroki were in. “So we have to take the elevator and launch a full scale attack. If we make a clone of Bakugou, the clone can run up to Todorokis room and try to escape. Lead him to the elevator while we’re coming. Then I can blast Todoroki and the clone with my fire. But if Todoroki sees me, he’ll create an ice wall. That's why I’ll take Compress. Toga and the rest can attack the main building. We’ll also take 2 of the ‘weapons’.”

“Bakugou, Twice will need your body measurements.” Kurogiri said, pointing to Twice. Twice pulled his measuring tape out and started measuring me and writing down the measurements. After 20 minutes, he put the tape measure and notepad away.

“This ain’t gonna be pretty…” Twice said. “But we need to make sure it works.” He said as a bunch of mud-like material came from his body, forming a human. Within a minute, there was a twin of me standing next to him.

“Hey, whose this poser?” it said, pointing to me, a small explosion coming from its hand.

“Guess it works.” Dabi said. “Now, go ahead and kill it, would’da?”

“Can’t. The clones I make have to take a decent amount of damage.” Twice said, wiping his hands off on his pants.

“Dabi!” Toga said, grabbing something from behind the counter. “Can I stab it?”

“Go ahead.” he said, his hand smoldering. Without warning, Toga threw a knife at the clones head. Just as quickly, the clone used an explosion to send the knife flying up. Dabi sent a pillar of flames shooting toward it as I launched two large explosions. When the flames cut out, the clone was slumped against the wall, its clothes smoldering. Toga went to stab it as Compress stopped her with his arm.

“I could have compressed it and released it when we attack.” As he spoke, Dabis hand sparked back up. He pointed his hand at the clone.

“Living like that is no way to live…” he said, his flames engulfing the clone. As they did, a large explosion blew the wall apart and Dabis flames cut out. As the smoke settled, the clone was limping away, having blown the wall out and fallen. “Guess it wants to live. Me and the kid will go and kill it. Everyone else, go to location Gamma.” He jumped down and I followed suit. He shot a pillar of flames toward the clone as it ran down an alley. Just as the flames reached it, it jumped onto a populated road and the flames hit a car, causing an explosion. “Go down that alley and cut it off.” He said, sprinting away. I did as he said and ran down a dark alley.

As I came to a stop, the clone tackled me and punched me in the face. I used an explosion to its chest to send it flying against a nearby wall. I stood up as Dabi rounded the corner. “Shit. Which is the real you, kid!?” I looked at the clone and it was wearing the same clothes as me. My explosion had caused my clothes to be slightly burned.

“It’s me! Kill the stupid clone, Patchwork!” the clone yelled, holding its side. Dabi turned his palm to me, smoldering. Then, quickly, the hand shot to the clone and a pillar of flames erupted. They kept burning for almost 40 seconds. When they cut off, the clone was against the wall, then, fell forward and landed, exploding into mud.

“How did you know I was me?” I asked, wiping my lip which was bleeding.

“Honestly, I didn’t.” he said, placing his hand in his pocket. “Just took a guess.” He walked down the alley. “Gamma is on the other side of town. Let’s go.”  I followed him, walking over the mud that used to be my clone.