Plotting

"Why!?" Twice screamed, scrambling to his feet. "Giren...Giren's as good as..." Before he could finish, I interrupted.

"Dead?" I said, smiling. "Not if we can get him. And, think of this. He didn't name Frostburn, Kurogiri, Overhaul, or Conduit. Meaning he doesn't know they're on our team, or doesn't have information on them." Everyone looked at me, curious. "And, thanks to Dabi's tracker..." I held the AUX device in between my fingers. "We know where that bastard is." With that, I flicked the device towards Dabi.

"Deika City." Dabi said, sliding the phone like device away, catching the AUX add on. Spinner stood there, propped against the wall.

"The Meta Liberation Army is a group for the free use of Quirks." Spinner said, looking at us. "They're fighting for the same thing we are. To stop oppression by the fake heroes Stain warned us of. Aren't we fighting for Stain's ideology!?" He cried, kicking off the wall. Toga and Dabi looked at him. "You two! You came here because of Stain! Why am I the only one supporting his ideology!?"

"You're not." I said, looking at him. "I'm here out of my own choice, but Stain has undoubtedly affected me." Spinner looked at me, his eyes widening.

"Me too." Todoroki said, kneeling over Slidin' Go, freezing his wounds over. "My old man is the Number T- Number One hero, and yet he isn't a real hero."

Mr Compress piped up, playing with a few marbles. "Shigaraki is leading us to a future where false heroes are ripped off their pedestal." We all looked at him as he spun a marble on one finger. "The world will come to a halt when those idolized heroes fall." The marble fell off his finger, shattering on the ground. "And we'll make that happen. We have, already."

"Ground Zero killed the one hero Stain saw as a true hero!" Spinner screeched. "And he attempted to kill the child Stain saw those ideals in."

"Deku is my target." I said, shooting Spinner a glare. "I don't give a damn if Stain saw the ideals of All Might in him. I'll blow that damned nerd to bits!" Spinner stared at me, maintaining eye contact. Then, Shigaraki interrupted our silent duel.

"Five minutes." he said, walking to Kurogiri. "Get what you need and get out here. We're launching an attack on Deika City." We all split up, me and Frostburn going to the same area for our gear.

"Do you think we're really bringing Stains will to reality?" Todoroki asked, tightening his wrist devices.

"Kinda." I said, slipping my gloves on. If Giren had come by, I'd have my purified glove. "I think Shigaraki is gonna topple the hero worshiping society, but I don't think we're expressly doing what Stain would want." Todoroki looked at me, both of us fully suited up. Are we really fighting for Stains ideals? Compress may have sold Spinner on it, but he's a master at tricking people. I doubt he himself believes what he said.

As all of the League members stood there, the Yakuza members as well, Shigaraki looked at us. "Spinner, Compress, and Toga will infiltrate Deika City ahead of us. Toga, fill your syringes with that hero bastards blood." Toga nodded, rushing over to the hero, who had stopped bleeding. "They'll feed us information on the enemies numbers and location." Kurogiri, who was standing behind Shigaraki piped up.

"The city is the last bastion of a 'free' world. All citizens are permitted to use their Quirks, so they are all to be considered enemies." he said, his body shifting.

"When they said 'army', they weren't kidding." Dabi said, adjusting his gauntlets. "With a whole city as our battlefield, citizens were gonna get hurt, no matter what."

"The scouting team shouldn't cause any chaos until the core group is able to rendezvous." Kurogiri said. "That way, we can prevent loses on our side." As he wrapped up, Kurogiri opened a warpgate. "This will take you to the forest around Deika City. Sneak into the city, then inform us. We'll let you know when we are able to come in."

"Your outfits all have trackers, so Kurogiri can emergency warpgate you guys back here." Shigaraki said, still not wearing his mask. The three members disappeared through the warpgate as it closed.