Reunion

As I stood there, I saw Toga, naked and bleeding, in Dabi’s arms. I snapped, signalling my Nomu to pick her up. “Up and out.” With that, the Nomu leapt, one hand raised. It crashed through the roof, the stone, and the building. Then, with a thrust of its arm, flew to the ground, causing a mini-earthquake. The Nomu landed where it had jumped from 5 seconds after takeoff, then turned to the scorched wall. “All walls are useless!” The Nomu flew towards the wall, readying it's newest quirk. Once its fist hit the wall, the stone became magma, bubbling on the ground. Quirk: Magma Contact. Whatever it touches instantly becomes magma. Superheats the user, preventing constant use. Then, swinging another fist, it grabbed a red headed male in its hand, turned around, then pitched him like a baseball. Muscular grinned, jumped up, grabbed Kurono by the chest, went down on one knee, and slammed the young man on his knee, snapping his spine like a twig. Muscular threw the body to the side, disabling his muscles.

“Who all have we got left?” Dabi asked, walking towards the now dead Yakuza member. “Here we took down Tabe, Setsuno, Hojo, and now Kurono.”

“We took down Rappa, Tengai, and Sakaki.” I said, unplugging my left gauntlet. “That leaves Irinaka, Nemoto, Katsukame, and then Chisaki.”

“So this is going pretty well?” Twice asked, sliding his tape measure back into his bracelet. “One injured on our side versus 6 on theirs.”

“But they have fodder.” Shigaraki said, holding his arm, a deep gash in it. “They might be weak, but there's a lot of ‘em, and they’re dedicated to Chisaki.”

“Nomu can handle the small fries.” I said pointing to the Nomu. “We’ll focus on the threats and once it’s done with the fodder, it’ll join us.”

“We shouldn't leave the Nomu for trash like the pawns.” Shigaraki said. “We have Overhaul left. He alone is enough to keep our main tank. And, not to mention, we still have some pretty strong Expendables left.”

“Good point.” I said, nodding. “Nomu, let's go.” I said, walking down the now empty hallway. The entire group followed me, Muscular and Nomu directly behind me.