Boiling Over

As I stood against the wall, Shigaraki checked his watch. “Twice is late. They should have been here….” as he went to continue, Dabi shushed him.

“If you’re gonna complain, pay attention.” he said, pointing to the door. “They’re here, idiot.” Shigaraki clicked his tongue disapprovingly as everyone looked at the door.The man that stood with Twice was rather skinny and pale. Wearing a green jacket with a purple fur around the neck with a white tie. A black shirt and pants on, but the most striking feature was his mask. It resembled that of a plague doctors, brown with gold highlights.

“Dirty doesn’t begin to describe this. It’s utterly revolting.” the man said, rubbing the tip of his mask. His hands had lowcut white gloves on them. “Even with this mask, I may get sick.” He groaned, rubbing his hand on his jacket. “Let's get this over with.”

“So, Kai Chisaki…” Shigaraki said, looking at him from a top his box. “What do you want with with our organization?” He changed his look, adding a level of anger to it. “Shouldn’t you be out in a dump somewhere?”

Chisaki shook, rubbing his shoulders. “How dare you even propose that!” he screamed, looking at us in turn. Kurogiri shifted his body, drawing our attention.

“Now, Now. Let’s not bicker.” he said. “Now, what can we do for you, young Yakuza?” Chisaki glared at Kurogiri over his beak mask. Exhaling shakily, he calmed down.

“I’m here to extend an olive branch, per say.” he said, extending his right hand, as if to shake someones hand. “I’m aware that your organization isn’t quite the same size as mine. And I can implement your quirks into my organizations. So, join the Shie Hassaikai.” He clenched his hand, his glove creasing.

“What are you planning?” I asked, standing up straight, having been leaning on a crate. “You think we need your little gang of deliquinents?” Chisaki looked at me with a threatening look. Anyone else would have cowered in the look of the mob boss, but having given people a similar glare, I didn't back down. Chisaki scoffed, closing his eyes.

“I’m planning a revolution of this superhuman society.” he said, opening his eyes again. “To cleanse the world of the diseases known as ‘heroism’ and ‘quirks’. In this society, groups like ours have been crushed by the fist of Justice.” He pointed to Shigaraki while speaking. “And your organization seems to be in dire need of new management. The Hero Killer, Stain. The Blood Craving Muscular and the Death Row Inmate, Moonfish. All of these powerful quirk users were wasted in your little group.” Shigaraki made a noise of disgust at Chisakis blunt insult. Chisaki ignored this and continued, slipping his hands into the pockets of his jacket. “This society has relied on heroes for far too long. And there are rarely people who can push back against this. Thats one of the few things I can give you props on.”

“Get to the point!” I screamed, several large explosions detonating in my hands. Chisaki looked at me, slightly shocked. “I hate idiots like you who can’t get to the point!” I waved my left hand in front of me, a final explosion detonating. My explosions sent up a cloud of dust, causing Chisaki to cough.

“Damn you, brat!” he screamed in between coughs. “This is utterly nasty!” he waved his hand, the dust cloud clearing. Once the view was open, Chisaki was rubbing his exposed face. “Disgusting! Revolting!” He looked up at me, then took several steps toward me. “You’ll pay for that, brat.” Before he could reach me, several quirks activated around me.

A pillar of Dabis flames roared past me as several knifes flew past my other side. Chisaki slammed his hands against the ground, a wall of cement blocking the attacks. “Guys!?” I asked, Dabi, Toga and Compress lining up with me. I smiled maniacally, several small explosions going of in my palm. “Let’s trash this extra!” I used explosions to propel myself as Dabi snapped, a wall of flames racing toward the wall. The heat made me sweat severely, even several feet away from it. This’ll be fun!