Wrapping Up

Back in the Yakuza safehouse. Bakugou’s POV

Walking down the hall, the two towering brutes casting shadows over me. As we walked, I started to lose my balance. I heard thuds from behind me and turned around to look. Before I could see anything, I collapsed. Everyone else was on the ground, two figures behind us. One was large and the other average. The average man tipped a bottle into his mask, then burped. The other simply walked up to us and stood there, breathing heavily. Vitality Stealing and ‘Sloshed’. These two were the dangers, especially together. As I plotted, Katsukame, the user of Vitality Stealing, grabbed Musculars head and smashed it against the wall, then punched him in the face, letting him fall.

“This is great!” he roared, approaching the Nomu. “This Trigger sure makes my Quirk affective!” He grabbed the Nomus neck, but got a counter with an upper cut to the jaw, sending him stumbling back. The Nomu leapt at him, pinning him down. It punched him in the face with a full set of Machine Gun Blows, blood pouring from his mouth. After he was done. Nomu lifted the limp man and threw him at the small man, who got hit. They both flew back. We all stood up, using the wall as an aid.

“How did they sneak up on us?” Dabi asked, placing his hand on his head. “That shouldn’t have happened.” Before he continued, a wall appeared between us, slamming Nomu against the wall. I plugged my glove in and placed it against the wall.

The explosion sent chunks of concrete flying, my body falling through. Before I could stand back up, the wall regrew, pinning me in a small area that slowly closed in on me. “Let go, you Copycat!” A fist slammed through the wall easily, holding a man by the face. The arm was wrapped in muscles, then slammed the man against the ground, then punched him once. Muscular slammed his fist into the wall, then smashed it completely through, the wall crumbling at hip height.

“That bastard made me bleed.” Muscular said, wiping his bleeding nose. “Now, all we got is Chisaki?”

“Indeed.” Shigaraki said, adjusting his mask. We all exhaled and looked towards the way we were headed. “He’s at the end of the hall. There aren’t any other branching halls.”

“Then this is it.” Dabi said, stepping forward, his gauntlet expelling gas. He started running. “I’ll get payback for Toga, with interest!” Before he got out of range, Muscular grabbed his jacket, holding him back. “Let go!” Before anyone knew, the ceiling and floor disappeared, all of us falling. We landed, not even a floor below. Dabi stood up, wiping his eye scar. “This the final battle arena or somethin’?”

“Tsk.” Shigaraki clicked his tongue. “This isn’t some video game, Scarface.” Dabi growled, looking at Shigaraki. Then, the clicking of shoes on concrete sounded from the other side of the large, open room. Chisaki stood there, the ceiling reforming, higher than before.

“Congrats on making it this far.” Chisaki said. “Got through my Expendables, my Aide, and Director. Couldn’t have been easy.”

“It wasn’t.” I said, detaching my glove. “But it was worth the work. We need to talk.”

“Oh?” he asked, motioning with his hands. “About what?”

“The hierarchy.” Shigaraki said. “You see, we’re not gonna be giving you our name for nothing. This whole raid was a show of power. And, to lessen the amount of people at the meeting table.”

“I see.” Overhaul said, tugging off one glove. “I can’t let you get away with killing my most powerful 10 members, now can I?” He slipped his other glove off as well, placing them in his pocket.

“Like we care.” Muscular said, exploding in muscles. “I’m gonna rip you limb from limb.”

“Okay then.” Overhaul said, walking towards us. “I’d like you to try your best, Muscles.” With that, Muscular shot towards Chisaki, drawing a punch. Swinging, Chisaki extended his arm, tapping Muscular’s shoulder. His arm exploded into bloody chunks, Muscular grabbing at the open wound. Chisaki backhanded him, his head doing the same as his arm. “Already filthy.” Chisaki groaned, rubbing his sleeve on his cheek. He looked at us, then straightened his back. “Who's next?”

Me and Dabi stepped up, Shigaraki behind us. “He might have rushed in without thinking, but we can’t let Muscular die for nothing.” I growled.

“I don’t give a damn about Muscular.” Shigaraki hissed. “He’s embarrassing the group as a whole.”

“Then let’s not let him get away with it.” Dabi said, snapping a pillar of flames at Chisaki. As he did, I used ‘Blast Rush Turbo’ to clear the distance, lifting myself off the ground. Sliding to a halt a few meters from Overhaul, I placed my hand on my palm, concentrating.

“AP Shot!” I called out, a single but strong shot coming out. Chisaki slammed his hands on the ground, a wall appearing. Even with the wall, the shot smashed the concrete apart, Chisaki groaning. He ran to the side, a deep gash on his arm. He placed his hand on it, dragging it along the wound, repairing it.

“Nice try!” Twice yelled, creating clones of Dabi. “Listen up! You ain’t real, so burn yourselves black!” The Dabis all groaned releasing enormous flames, immediately turning to mud. The flames spread in width, but became smaller.

“Pests.” Chisaki screamed, closing in on me, his hand outstretched. I used two explosions to go into the air, then behind his head, detonating a stun grenade. As he stumbled back, I placed my hands behind me and pointed down, then flew up, my knee pad slamming into his chin. Flipping over him, I used an explosion on his back, throwing him to the ground. He tapped the concrete, spikes appearing. I barely avoided them, landing back with Twice, my Nomu and Shigaraki. Dabi stood in front of them, his arm sizzling.

“You okay, Dabi?” I asked,attaching my glove. He nodded as I looked at Overhaul. His mask was busted, Chisaki not having repaired it. “Looks like he’s focused on us. Good.” I looked at my Nomu and signalled for it to attack. It shot forward, drawing a large punch.

“I thought I killed you.” Chisaki said, tapping his mask, fixing it. “Reincarnation? Filthy.” He swupt his hand, the chunks of concrete forming a spike that shot at Nomu. It pierced his shoulder, not stopping him. Nomu threw the punch, Chisaki creating a wall. The concrete become liquid, Nomus hand grabbing Chisaki by the chest. He threw him against a wall, Overhauls beak barely staying together. Nomu shot towards him again, pulling it’s fist back.

“Hold.” I said, the Nomu holding its arm in the air. I walked towards Chisaki, speaking. “You want to consider surrendering? This creature was created just to kill.” Before I could continue, Chisaki slapped the Nomu, causing it to explode. I raised my hand to detonate a stun explosion, but Chisaki touched my hand. My glove got tight in some places, loose in others, then exploded. As I dealt with the recoil, Chisaki punched me across the face, his hand opening. I grabbed his neck and threw him, not allowing him to touch me. He slid to a stop, the ground becoming rough. The Nomu recollected it’s pieces behind Overhaul as he tapped his mask. 

“Blast Rush!” I screamed, flying towards Chisaki. Flying upwards, I pulled off my sweat pack and threw at Chisaki. It doesn’t serve a purpose without my glove to harness the power, so might as well use it this way! Placing my hand on my palm, I shot another AP Shot, hitting the pack. The explosion was so large, I was sent flying, slamming through the wall.