Developments

After 15 minutes, Dabi pulled out his device, having received a transmission. "The citizens are all on the streets, going about their normal lives." he read off. "Heroes are patrolling the areas around the center tower, but they all appear to be low rankers."

"Then lets just rush in and rip 'em to shreds!" Twice yelled, holding his tape measure. "Citizens ain't a damn pebble if we all rush the tower." That caused Slidin' Go, who had been frozen to the wall, his wounds frozen as well, to laugh. Twice looked at him and muttered "What's so funny, hero scum?"

He smiled, blood on his chin from my attack on his side. "If you think there are only citizens there, you're wrong." We all looked at him, silently staring daggers. "And if one of your members isn't careful, they could get really hurt if you underestimate the set-up."

The Same Time, Spinners POV

As I stuck to the wall of a building, looking down one of the main roads, Toga snuck under me. I crawled down the side, talking to her. "No more heroes patrolling. Just the ones we've already seen." One of Compress' marbles emerged from a hole in the wall I was stuck to, then exploded into a bag. "Compress must be making his escape." I said, grabbing it, then lowering it to Toga. "I'll wrap around the back of the building. Come on." I said, starting to crawl along the wall, Toga following. Then, my hand hit a brick, which caused an explosion, blowing my hand off. "What!?" I screamed, holding onto the wall with one hand. Looking down, Toga got knocked out by a piece of debris. This must be one of their Quirks! Looking back up, a man was standing there, crouched over the hole, drawing a punch back. Before I could react, his fist shot out, sending me falling to the ground, landing on top of Toga. Landing on my back, I looked up, the man now standing in the hole, before passing out.

Back at Base, Bakugou's POV

As we all sat there, Dabi's device beeped rapidly. "Spinner and Toga are unconscious. Compress narrowly avoided capture." Everyone perked up and got ready. "Kurogiri, warp us to Spinner!"

"I-I can't." Kurogiri said, creating a warpgate. "Both Spinner and Togas trackers are offline. The best I can do is the outside of the city, but it'll make an assault on the tower difficult."

"Do it." Shigaraki said, placing his hand mask on. Kurogiris body twisted, forming a large portal, which we all raced through. Emerging on the edge of a forest, we all waited for everyone to come through, Conduit rounding out the group. We all stood there, Dabi holding a single binocular side.

"They're parading Spinner and Toga around on stakes." he said, clutching the device. "Those bastards are acting like they're witches."

"We have to rush down and help!" Twice screamed, trying to run past us. Shigaraki extended his arm, stopping Twice.

"There are thousands of them." Shigaraki said. "If you think we can do this alone, you're wrong."

"No." Twice said. "It's you who's wrong, boss." Then, a bunch of clones of me and Frostburn shot out of Twice, knocking Shigaraki back. "I'll get all three of our friends back!" Twice yelled, running with the wave of clones.

"That idiot." Dabi said, smiling slightly. "Guess we gotta help him now." Shigaraki sighed, then started walking towards the town. We all followed him, seeing Twice enter the city.

Twices POV

As I ran with my clones, I saw what Dabi had told us about. On top of a van were two figures. Spinner and Toga, both with their hands tied over their heads, Spinner missing a hand. Gritting my teeth, the civilians who had been cheering the parade on saw me, then started approaching me. "Do you think we're monsters?" I asked, but mostly to myself. "Cause to me, you bastards are the real monsters!" The clones activated their quirks, clearing a decent path. Then, almost all at once, the clones blew up, the road under them erupting. The shock sent me back, the side of my mask ripped, but not severely. Looking up from the ground, Spinner had his eyes half open, looking at me.

"There's....landmines..." he shouted weakly, the van racing away. "Quirk." I got to my knees and hands, looking at the van disappear behind a sea of civilians.

"Get outta my way!" I screamed, thrashing my measuring tape around, cutting people across their bodies. Then, flames surrounded me from both sides. One blue, one orange. Turning around, Ground Zero shot over my head, then rocketted down, clearing more of the attackers.

"These fodder." Shigaraki said, cracking his knuckles. Overhaul stood next to him, his gloves disappearing.

"It's disgusting." Chisaki said, placing his hand on the ground. The road shifted and cracked, Overhaul dismantling it. Looking past the crowd of wobbling people, the van with Toga and Spinner was lifted by a pillar of cement hitting under the front of the vehicle. I stood up, Dabi approaching me, turning his gauntlet off.

"We'll get Giren from the tower." Dabi said, Frostburn walking next to him. "You handle Toga and Spinner." I nodded, then started running creating more clones, but all of Compress.

"Watch this trick!" I screamed, the Compresses ripping peoples bodies apart by erasing parts. As I got within jumping distance of the van, I leapt, but a hand shot through the roof of the van and hit me in the face, sending me flying back. Landing, my face bloodied and my mask ripped, I felt my head start to split.