Erupting Explosion

“Firecracker, you read my mind.” Dabi said, smiling. A small flame exploded into an inferno as Dabi snapped his fingers. A small wave of fire went out, turning the wall to burnt cement on the ground. “Where’s Chisaki?” he asked, Compress adjusting his glove on his left hand.

“Stay on guard!” he said, pulling several marbles out. He threw them into the air and snapped. Snatching them out of the air, it was several stun grenades. “We are trying to extend a hand, are we not?” I groaned, explosions detonating in my hand.

“Screw that! I'm gonna thrash him!” I screamed, flying toward the smoldering remains of the wall. “Where are you, birdface!” At that, a series of spikes came from the ground. Placing my hands below me, I blew the ones under me up.

“Where’s my backup!?” Chisaki yelled, the spikes coming at me in waves. Several explosions blew them all apart. After 7 explosions, I landed, no risk of being stabbed. “What are you good for!?”

“Whose he talking to?” Dabi asked, prepping another burst. “I thought Twice was supposed to make sure they weren’t tailed. A simple job!”

“It must be one of their quirks.” Compress said, pulling the pin on one of the stun grenades and lobbing it toward Chisaki. As it came down on him, he grabbed it, causing it to explode into pieces. “How?!”

“I hate this!” Toga yelled, running toward Chisaki. He whipped around, his hand outstretched. Before he touched Toga, I used an explosion on him, sending him flying. Toga aborted her knife swing, her knife stopping a small distance away from my hand. “Thanks, Firecracker.” she said, throwing the knife to where Chisaki had flown to. As the knife reached him, he grabbed the blade. As it blew into bits, blood dripped down his thumb.

“Are you serious!?” he said, his glove turning to dust. “Those supports are worthless.” He wiped his bleeding palm on his jacket. As he looked at me, the wall blew apart, raining chunks down onto him. He swung his hand through the air, the chunks turning to pebbles. Once all the chunks fell, we all looked at what caused it.

A large figure with their head in a mask like Chisakis had the Nomu wrapped around his arm, having punched through its torso. “Overhaul!” he screamed, grabbing at the Nomus head. As I looked, the man had blood pouring down his arm from the Nomus Teeth Quirk.

“Rappa!” Overhaul screamed, tapping the ground. More spikes appeared, stabbing the Nomu. Then, Chisaki moved to touch the Nomu. I used several explosions to rush towards him, then placed my wrists together.

“Blast Screen!” I screamed, detonating two large explosions. Chisakis hand shot through the smoke, reaching for my face. “Nah!” I said, kicking. My foot met his body and he flew out of the smoke cloud. He landed on his knees, coughing.

“Filthy!” He slammed both hands onto the ground, the floor becoming spikes. I quickly used explosions under me, sending me flying. “Of course. Insects do fly!” As he threw his hand forward, a wall of blue flames appeared, soaring towards him. “Shield!” The large figure, Rappa, moved at incredible speed, taking the flames. Then, the spikes grew, spreading out.

“Come back!” Shigaraki said, jumping off his box. I used several explosions to fly back to the others. Compress, Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki all stood there, looking ready for a fight. “Compress, release the white Nomus.” Compress nodded, fished several marbles from his pocket, and threw them out. Snapping, the marbles erupted into 5 white Nomu. “Now, let them deal with the Nomu.”

“Dabi, you missed your flames!” Toga yelled, looking at Dabi. “How hard is it to hit a single guy with a huge fire?”

“Shut up, psycho.” he said, looking toward Overhauls area. Then two of the Nomus exploded into a carpet of blood. “Seems his quirk can be used on living things, too.” Shigaraki groaned, acknowledging this fact. Then, Overhaul emerged from the cloud of dust. His jacket was no where to be seen and his mask was severely cracked, but still together.

“Fighting will get us nowhere.” he said, touching his mask. The cracks disappeared, Overhaul having used his quirk. “I was really hoping to have a peaceful resolution. That’s clearly not happening now. But, I’ll keep my hopes up.” He reached into his pocket and threw a card to the ground. “Get ahold of me when you can control your wild beast.” He looked at me while turning around, indicating that meant me. I went to rush him, but compress put his hand out, stopping me.

“Don’t. All of us will barely win. It's not worth it.” he said, compressing the remaining stun grenades. “Not that I don't want to take his head.” Overhaul tapped the Nomu, blowing it to bits. Rappa grabbed his arm, blood pouring over his large fingers.

“Let’s go.” Overhaul said to Rappa. “That goes for all of you.” Then, several people in masks like his moved from cover, revealing themselves. 3 more. Including the big guy and Overjerk, thats 5 quirks. Damn.

Once Chisaki disappeared from view, Shigaraki decayed a crate

Once Chisaki disappeared from view, Shigaraki decayed a crate. “God Damn!” As he screamed, the Nomus bits and pieces joined each other, forming a full Nomu. “Twice, next time you find a candidate, vet them before bringing them here, okay?”

“Yes, bossman.” Twice said, covering his face with his hands. “How dare you boss me around, creep!” he immediately contradicted himself. Dabi scoffed, rubbing his neck as Compress rolled several marbles in his hand. I sat on a half destroyed crate, cursing myself for not finishing Overhaul. I could have blown his head off! My explosion would have been faster than he could grab me, so it was a simple thing to do. WHY DIDN’T I!