A New Enemy

Within 10 minutes, there was a knock at the door of our base, making me, Toga, and Kurogiri take notice, as we were all near it. "Giren doesn't use that door." Toga said, pulling out a knife. I jumped off my box, popping small explosions in my hand. Resting my hand against the door, I looked at Kurogiri. His cloudy body was warped, a gate appearing in front of Toga, who was holding a knife. I detonated an explosion, sending whoever knocked flying back, through another warpgate, appearing in front of Toga, who caught the figure, pressing her knife into their throat. "Who are you?" A wide shouldered man, wearing green and purple was crouching down, the knife pressing into his throat.

"Slidin' Go, Pro Hero." he said. As he spoke, other members came in, seeing the scene. With that, the man suddenly slid back, flipping Toga over his back and sending her falling onto her back, then stepped on her wrist. With this, I flew in with explosions and pressed my foot into his throat, detonating a large explosion behind me, sending the hero flying back into a wall. He landed, breaking the wooden crate I had been sitting on. He tried to move, but the floor around his feet reshaped, squeezing his legs. I looked around, Chisaki having his hand on the floor, Conduit standing beside him. Then, ice raced across the ground, freezing the colored hero up to his neck. Todoroki was standing there, the ice coming from his foot.

Shigaraki walked over to the restrained hero and put his hand in front of the heros face. "Give me one reason I shouldn't turn you to dust right now."

"You wouldn't get your broker, Giren, back." he said, his teeth chattering. Sharakis eyes widened, then he lowered his hand, causing the hero to chuckle. Before anyone noticed, Twice was beside the man, holding one of his fingers, his measuring tape wrapped around the mans throat.

"Where is Giren!?" he screamed, tightening the tape. The hero scoffed, not reacting. Twice then yanked the heroes finger, snapping it off. The hero screamed in pain, blood trickling from the injury slowly. "Frostburns ice makes your body easy to break. Where is Giren!?" He screamed, gripping the hero by the wrist.

Before the hero could answer, a phone rang from his pocket. I approached the hero and used an explosion on his hip, where the phone was, blowing a chunk of his leg away, the phone dropping to the floor. Twice picked it up and answered. "Who is this!?" Apparently, having Giren threatened made his two personalities share a common goal. Then, his eyes widened, and he lowered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hello? Can everyone hear me?" the phone called. "If not, Giren will lose another fingerrrr." The man spoke with a sing-songy tone, clearly calm.

"We can hear you, bastard." I said, looking at the phone. "Where the hell is our broker?"

"He's a little...short handed." the man said. "Or should I say, short-fingered." Twice growled, clearly angry. "But, he's here, with me. Hello, League of Villains. I am ReDestro, leader of the Meta Liberation Army." I looked at Conduit and moved my head in a jerk, signaing them to use their quirk on the incased hero. "I do hope you are treating the guest with proper manners. But, given you have Katsuki Bakugou there, I don't think you are." I lifted my hand, stopping Conduit. "As long as he's alive, I'll keep talking to you." Twice growled, handing me the phone, clutching his head.

"I-I'm ripping apart." he said, falling to his knees. Toga rushed over, rubbing his back.

"Get it together, nutcase." Dabi said, looking at him, then me. Then, he tossed me a small device with an AUX plug. Plugging it in, the call continued. "Jin Bubaigawara, Quirk, Twice. Himiko Toga, Quirk, Transform. Shuichi Iguchi, Quirk, Gecko. Katsuki Bakugou, Quirk, Explosion." he finished with me, listing off a bunch of our names and Quirks. "We have all the information we'd need on those, but we have adequate information on the one known as Mr. Compress. The real mysteries are Dabi and Shigaraki, aren't they now, Ground Zero?" Everyone looked at me, Shigaraki shooting me a glare. "I know you can't fully trust those two."

"That's where you're wrong, bastard." I said, gripping the phone tighter. "These guys saved my life, so I trust all of 'em." Dabi looked at the ground, smirking while Shigarakis eyes slowly drifted away from me. Dabi pulled out a device, displaying a red dot on a map of Japan. He lifted it to me, showing where the call originated. "This call has gone on long enough, bastard."

"Don't you-" the phone sounded, but I crushed the phone, explosions crumbling the electronic.