Setting The Stage

Thursday,11:50 pm

As I stood in the main room, everyone stood there, Todoroki on the other side of the table. We were all around a long wooden table, again, planning an assault on UA. We all knew our roles, but this time, there was absolutely no stealth. Much like the USJ, this was a straight on assault. Shigaraki looked at me, then Todoroki. “Our two cards will be played together. A powerful duo.”

Todoroki nodded, adjusting his collar. “We also have the ‘Ace’ in our sleeve.” Kurogiri said. We’ve decided to give it to Tomura and if something goes wrong and someone needs the quirk, it’ll be up to him if it’s a good idea.” As he spoke, Shigaraki cracked his neck, letting out a groan.

“Everything’s ready.” Tomura said. “Toga is all healed up, meaning that our main party is all healed.”

“Is everything a video game with you?” I asked, groaning. “Don’t treat us like some kinda pawns.”

“Never.” Shigaraki answered, seemingly sarcastically.

“Well, everyone do your best!” Twice screamed, shooting a thumbs up. “I hope you all die!” He screamed again, flipping us all off.

“Let the UA Raid comence!” Kurogiri said, a warpgate opening up to my left and one to my right. “Todoroki, to the left.” Shoto nodded, flames dancing along his arm as he stepped through.

Todoroki’s POV

I had ridden the bus to the training local with the rest of the class, my mind racing. Stepping off the bus, All Might landed in front of the bus, grinning. “Good morning, heroes!” Deku looked at All Might, his eyes back with the sparkle. What is All Might to you, Izuku? He escorted us to the building, Aizawa bringing up the back. I looked at Eraserhead, who looked at me. I formed an ice dagger in my hand, hiding it against my arm. As we entered the building, I looked around. It was similar to the Sports Fest Tournament Stage, just way larger. “As you can tell, this is a simple combat test. This will be a Battle Royale. Last one standing wins! Don’t go to crazy, though. Remember, we’re not villains.” As he finished, a large crash sounded, the glass dome of the building shattering in the center.

“The hell?” Aizawa cursed, looking towards the comotion. As he did, so did everyone else, All Might stepping to the front. No surprise, the League stood there, Bakugou chained up on the ground, Toga holding a knife to his throat. “You serious?”

“League of Villains!” All Might yelled, standing up as straight as possible. “How bold of you to come right to us! I’ll make this easy for you. Release Bakugou and surrender and I won’t beat you too badly.” As he spoke, Aizawa ran towards the door. This wasn’t the plan. Luckily, he simply ran around the perimeter of the building, searching for a better vantage point. Foolish. He peered at someone, erasing their quirk, All Might leaping into the air and, his feet against the dome, leaping towards the League. One fist clashed against Shigarakis face while another grabbed Togas hair and threw her. Both turned to mud, confusing All Might. He spun to Bakugou, who had a knife in his neck. “Bakugou!” He shot towards him, flying to the side of the building, cradling Bakugou. Instead of the young hero, he had mud on his arms, the clone dissappearing.

“You think we’re dumb?” Toga asked, a knife stabbing All Might right under his left pec. He jumped back, the blade staying in. He looked at Toga, and a large explosion clashed against his head, sending him flying.