Another Clash

Part 20: Another Clash

7 minutes earlier. Another hallway.

As I walked down the hall, I looked at the phone Ground Zero gave to me. “We’re close.” I said, Muscular directly behind me. “Remember, we should be careful given that it’s just us.”

“Whatever. Just let me spill some people's blood.” Muscular hissed, both of his arms wrapped in muscles, a small amount around his collar. “I’ve been working on this technique for a while.” As we continued walking, I felt someone behind me, besides Muscular. I whipped around, my gauntlet activating. 

“Outta the way!” I screamed, igniting the flammable gas that my glove sprays. Muscular simply ducked under the flames, the azure flames reaching its target. Burning the walls around the hall, no figure was there. Then, I felt a heavy hit on the back of my head, sending me flying backwards. Muscular grabbed my collar as I flew past him, then placed me on the ground. “What the….” Looking at the attacker, his arm was encased in crystal and had people on either side of him. Setsuno, Larceny. Hojo, Crystallization. Tabe, Food.  “You chose a bad duo to fight, Setsuno!” With that, Muscular shot towards the Larcenist, swinging a punch. As he landed his hit, I sent a wave of flames out towards the remaining duo.

Hojos body exploded into crystals, absorbing the heat into them. The gems glowed with the heat built up as Tabe hung from the ceiling, having bitten through the roof and clamped onto a wire. “Solid try, Bluef….” Hojo started, but Setsunos body was swung against him, his glowing hot crystals shattering. Muscular held a ripped off pant leg covered in blood. He looked at me, the right side of his face covered in muscles. We looked at Hojo and Setsuno, the latter had the formers crystals poking through him. Tabe was just standing against the wall, looking at me.

“Guess we made quick work of ‘em.” Muscular said, stomping on Setsuno, making a large crystal go completely through Setsunos chest. With that, Tabe leapt at Muscular, chomping at the right side of his face. He peeled the muscles off of Musculars face, Muscular grabbing his arm and swinging him against the wall, causing it to cave in. Muscular threw several punches at Tabes slender body, causing an eruption of blood to come from Tabe’s mouth. “USELESS!” He grabbed Tabes throat and turned around, his arm expanding several dozens of times. Then, he threw Tabes body, shattering the wall and causing the underground base to shake. His muscles retracted as he walked away, no extra muscles. “That was a good relief.”

“Overkill. Now Chisaki definitely knows something’s up.” I said, looking at the phone. My eyes widened as I read it. “Quick, move us!” Muscular looked at me, then shot towards me, his legs covered in muscles. Grabbing my collar, he landed 50 feet away from where we had been. The ceiling became spikes, stabbing the ground as the roof above us disintegrated in a familiar quirk. I backstepped, but the wall became a block, slamming me against the other wall. Irinaka, Mimic. Muscular body slammed the block, freeing me. I wiped the blood off my face as Shigaraki, Toga, Twice, and 2 clones of Ground Zero approached us.

“Run away!” Twice said, running like a cartoon character. Shigaraki stopped next to me and Muscular, along with Toga. Twice stood behind us, shaking.

“How about you make a ton of yourself to mass produce Zero!?” I screamed, sending a wave of flames out toward the spikes. A wall appeared stopping the flames as a red arrow shot towards us. I dodged it, it almost cutting my cheek. Shigaraki grabbed it, causing it to decay rapidly. Kurono, Chronostasis. Better be careful of those arrows. Muscular regained his upper body focused form as Toga put her mask on, blood pouring into her mask. “Who?” I asked, sending another wave of flames out.

“Chisaki, but not a lot.” She said, transforming into Chisaki, her clothes over his. She ran towards the origin of the arrows, pulling her own clothes off. She slammed her hands on the ground, acting like she was Chisaki. Instead, an arrow stabbed through her side, causing her to cough out blood. I ran forward, sending a large burst of flames out, covering myself. Picking her up, the walls pushed toward me. No… I haven’t done enough for the team. Before they struck, the left walls pillar exploded from the other side, a large figure appearing on the other side of the wall. The right one was destroyed in a large explosion, smoke swirling around Ground Zeros feet.

“Sorry we’re late.” He said, adjusting his mask. “Had to snap a shield and spear.”