Raging Inferno: Part III (Snuffing Out the Last Flame of Hope)

As we approached, All Might flew out of the burning building, spinning in the air and holding two Nomu. Another was latched onto his bicep, it’s legs wrapped around his body and wasn’t letting go. “Oklahoma Smash!” he said, spinning rapidly, sending the Nomu flying into the ground with a crash. They stood up and ran back into the building.

“Well then. Guess they were more successful here.” Dabi said, prepping both his hands. I ripped my mask off after pulling the com out. After tossing it aside, I placed it in my ear.

“We need to help them! No one has flame quirks, so they must have used some explosives.” I said, pulling my jacket off. Looking at it, it was ripped, burned and torn almost everywhere. Dabi nodded and we ran toward the building, me using my explosions to gain height. I saw All Might land in the burning building and lifting 5 people at once, then jumping out. Swallowing hard, I used explosions to spin me around and kept going. Once I got close enough and fast enough, I screamed, “Howitzer….Impact!” I slammed my hand down toward the building and sent a large explosion toward the building. Landing, I saw it blew the entire building apart. There were people outside near a large amount of unconscious people.

“We’re out of here.” a voice said. I turned to see the others walking toward us, Spinner bleeding from his stomach. Shigaraki had most of his trenchcoat ripped or burned. “Kurogiri, warp us to location Gamma.” he said, pointing in front of us. Kurogiri shifted his body and 3 warp gates opened in front of us. We went to walk through them, but All Might landed behind the warp gates and shoved his hand through, grabbing Kurogiri by the neck armor.

“You were wrong to attack UA.” he said, slamming Kurogiri into the ground. “Because I am Here!” As he said it, Dabi released two huge fire explosions and Toga grabbing one of her needles. Before anyone could do anything, All Might shot toward Shigaraki and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. I took an involuntary step back and looked at the group. None of them were worried. Spinner, even bleeding, was holding his sword and was staring at All Might.

“Let’s rip him to shreds!” Twice said, mud coming off his body. The mud formed 3 clones of Dabi, all releasing devastating fire explosions at All Might. Within an instant, All Might was on our side of the fire and had one of the clones face in his hand. Shigaraki was on his knees, coughing and scratching his neck. Slamming the clone into the ground, it disappeared into mud. “Dabi! Do what the clones are doing!” Dabi nodded and shot a large pier of flames at All Might, 3 Dabi’s encircling All Might. He won’t go full out against the real Dabi. And now, he has no idea who the real one is. Shooting up, All Might jumped, his fist above his head.

Spinning in midair, he released a scream of fury. “California...SMASH!” He punched the ground where he launched from, sending dirt and ground flying and the fire dissipated. All the Dabi’s braced themselves in the dirt and staying firm.

“Compress!” I screamed, looking for him. “Release the ice on my mark!” I threw 5 marbles toward All Might that exploded into giant pieces of ice, flying toward him.

“Carolina...Smash!” All Might screamed, forming an X with his arms and flinging them forward, the ice shattering. “You villains can’t beat the Symbol of Peace!” he said, clenching his fist. “I will stop your villainous plots!” Launching toward Spinner, he readied another punch. Swinging his fist, the impact rang out like a gunshot, sending dirt and dust up. When it settled, A Nomu was standing there, All Mights fist in its torso. “What kind of quirk is this!?”

Shigaraki stood up, having fell over from the ground slam, and chuckled. “That quirk is Void. It can bring any object inside of it and once it’s inside, it’s broken down and disposed of.” As he spoke, a series of teeth appeared in the chasm All Mights arm was disappearing into. “Ah, and don’t forget Teeth. It can create teeth anywhere on its body.” As the teeth emerged, All Might planted his feet and pulled. “And Shock Nullification. Your little taunt in the USJ about absorption inspired me. And what good is a weapon without regeneration?”