❤️💔I'm sorry (pt2 to why?)💔❤️

Promt- they see each other at the store a year later. Neither has moved on and are still in love with the other. They both look like shit.

Keith stood at the door for his brother's house wallet in hand. "I'm heading out need anything?" He called out and shiro poked his head out of the kitchen. "Adams having his man period so some chocolate would be nice" he said with a smerk. "Takashi. Shirogane." Adams voice called from the kitchen. "Okay then-" Keith said and walked out heading to the nearest store.

It was about a block away and he kept getting continuous stares due to how he looks. It was about a year after him and lance had separated and his galran features had begun to show including a tail and ears. He also looked like he hasn't slept in weeks. The dark eye bags under his eyes deepened the indigo color of his eyes.

He walked into the small corner store and went to the sweets isle. Looking for his and shiros favorite chocolate and Adams favorite gummies. Once he found them he threw them into the small basket he had grabbed and went to the drink section. Keith grabbed a 12 pack of white monster and went to the register.

The cashier looked at him. "Is that all?" He asked and Keith looked up at the tanned boy. "Ye- lance!?" He cut himself off at the sight of his ex. His hair was a complete mess like he just woke up but the bags under his eyes tell a different story. He also had his clothes in a mess like he was rushing out of the house.

"I- Keith?" Lance said trying to put the pieces together. "Keith!" He shouted and Keith gave a small nod. "You look so different" lance said his original saddened tone replaced by his usually happy tone of voice. "Yeah long story short galran features started showing up, you look different too" Keith said and lance nodded.

Before scanning the Korean boys items they exchanged numbers again and hopped to get their life back on track. On his way home Keith was humming a tune in his head phone's bags in one hand phone in the other as it scrolled through his playlist chosing songs.

He missed the group of boys in the nearby alleyway that whistled as they looked him over. even if he did realize he wouldn't care. He was used to the same group of boys that would cat call him on his way home from the store. "Adam shiro I'-" he was cut off by a sound from their room.

Keith sighed and set the bags on the counter and started putting everything away. About mid way through his phone began to ring. He grabbed it and answered it before it could go to voice mail. "Hello?" He questioned heading to his room to get more privacy. "Hey it's lance from the store" lances voice came through the phone.

Keith couldn't help buat let a small smile form on his lips. "Hey I was wondering if you wanna meet up some time?" Lance asked the Korean boy. He nodded but then realized that lance couldn't see him. "Yeah sure where to?" Keith asked and lance said some kind of place where Keith hadn't been not heard of.

The call ended and the boys went to get ready. "Where are you going dressed so fancy?" Shiro asked and Keith looked at him. It wasn't anything fancy it was his normal outfit with his red jacket, but it was a change from what he was wearing. He was originally wearing one of shiros way to large hoodies.

"I'm meeting up with lance" he said picking up his tablet and pencil. "We're meeting up at a coffee shop so I thought that I could work on my drawing a bit more" he added on and shiro looked shocked. "You meeting up with him after what he did?" Shiro asked and Kieth nodded.

"He looks sorry shiro" Keith said looking back at him. Shiro gave a nod before they where both out of the room. "Are you sure about this?" Shiro asked his younger brother. "Yeah I am" Keith said and he was out the door. Once the Korean boy reached the shop he walked in to find lance sitting at one of the booths in the back.

The greeted each other with smiles and began to talk while they took sips of their coffee and worked.

After a few months of meeting up at the same coffee shop they went out on their first date sence the break up. There they shared the first of many honest kisses to come. They never left each other's side. Lance remained loyal and never cheated on his love again.