First meet

Jk pov:                                                         After getting the room no. where jung kook mom is resting now now they are going towards the room and now they reach the room and got inside and saw her mother lying on the bed talking to a girl. I didn't saw the face of the girl as she was back facing me. But she is looking beautiful from the back also her long black hairs reaching her waist . Then I knocked on the door and they looked towards me she looks towards me with a shocked face she has a beautiful face big doe eyes small nose and pink rosy lips and beautiful perfect baby face.

Y/n pov :
As I was talking to the aunt when we heard a knock on the door and when I saw the man standing in front of me is non other than the biggest mafia jeon jungkook everybody knows about him and his group bts everyone is scared of them no one dare to disobey them but what is he doing here as I saw him he was looking at me I quickly looked down and think he is actually so handsome in person not in social media and tv also. I came out of my thoughts when I heard him speaking.

"Mom what happened to you how you got hurt " He asked I was shocked at the fact that she is her mom I was standing in the corner of the room getting scared I mean who will not get scared seeing the biggest mafia face to face.

"I am fine baby nothing happened just a small accident and also she saved me from happening of a big accident if she didn't save me I might not be alive by now".aunt said looking towards me and smile towards me I also smile slightly seeing that he also staring towards me coldly.

"How can you be this careless mom I have told you so many times bring bodyguards with you when you go out don't go alone but you never listen" He said worriedly.

"Ok dear sorry I will bring bodyguards with me from next time now let's go home " Aunt said to her son.

"Ok mom wait I will talk to doctors and fulfill the formalities".he said while going out of the room.

Now only me and aunt are only in the room.

"Thank you once again dear for saving me " Aunt said caressing my hair.

"It's ok aunt don't thanks me and take care of yourself and get well soon " I said smiling towards her.

After that we got out of the hospital with his son and one more person who is his group member he also very handsome.

"Hello mom are you fine now " That man asked to jungkook mom.

"Oh dear I am fine just little wound " Aunt said while hugging that man.

"Oh I actually forgot about y/n she was also injured. Y/n dear did you get first aid ".aunt asked me worriedly coming towards me and both the man also looked at me.

"Yes aunt I already got first aid now it's already late aunt I will go now and take care of yourself".i said reassuring her.

"Ok dear but how will you alone let tar drop you to your house" Aunt said to me and told that other man his name is taehyung to drop me.

"No no aunt I will go on my own thank you " I said not want to go with them but got interrupted by another voice non another than of Mr jeon jungkook.

"Let him take you to your home and thanks for your help" He said with his cold voice making shiver run through my spine.

"O-okay sir " I said while stuttering and looking upwards to him.

After that I went with that man tae he dropped me at my house whole ride was fully silent and he droped me in front of my house and went away after saying thank you to me for saving and helping aunt.

And I got in side my home in which my mom was waiting for me to scold me beat like always.