chapter 25

It's now night time y/n have just cooked for herself and jungkook. She is now sitting on the couch in living area waiting for her husband to come home. She checked the time and it was 9 already . She then turned on the TV to pass the time till jungkook came. After sometime she fall asleep while watching TV on the couch only.

After two hours jungkook came back he parked his car in the garage and start walking towards the gate he then open the door with spare key he have because he doesn't want to disturb y/n as he think she must be slept by now because he came late from his office.

He is just so tense about all the things going on and his mind is all messed as well as his heart which started having new feelings and he very well know how much he is liking these new feelings he got for his wife. He don't know how, when and where did he fell for her but he just do and he really badly want to confess all his feelings to y/n . He want to hold her in his arms to protect her from the world but he thinks that he is the biggest harm for her that's why he is distancing himself from her which seems to hurt him so much he never felt these kind of emotions for anyone. He want to live a normal life like all other couples but he can't or maybe he can?

After shooking his head to rid of all these thoughts he made his way inside his home . He went towards living room and saw that tv was still on so he went there and thought maybe y/n forgot to turn the tv off so he did he then put his bag on the table and as he was about to sit down he saw a figure sleeping on the couch more precise to be his wife who is sleeping on the couch in the sitting position itself.

Jk came close to her and looked at her face for some time he just got lost seeing her breathing softly with a small pout on her lips he can't think of anything else other than how peaceful and Beautiful she looks . He tucked the hair strands of her hair which were falling on her baby face and y/n hummed at the feeling of warm hand touching her face. Jungkook admired her some more time until he notice y/n moving around in her sleep due to uncomfortable position in which she is sleeping.

Jungkook notice the frowns on her face he thought to wake her up and tell her to sleep in her room as much as he want not to disturb her princess sleep but he know he will get distracted he will not be able to control his feelings. So jungkook start to wake her.

"Y/n.....y/n get up " Jungkook softly call her but y/n just turned her face to other side because of her disturbance and whinned in her sleep. Jungkook slightly chuckle at her but he compress his smile and again tried to wake her up.

"Y/n......y/n " Jungkook called her again but she didn't replied so he called her again and gently tapped her soft cheeks and this time y/n slowly starts opening her eyes and once she adjust to the bright lights and starts rubbing her eyes with her cute little fists .

She looks up after adjusting to the lights and see Jungkook staring at her. So she hurriedly stood up seeing him already home. She didn't know when she fell asleep watching TV.

"I am sorry I don't know when I slept but when did you came? " Y/n asked to Jungkook in a soft voice who is still staring at her.

"I just came but why didn't you slept in your room " Jungkook asked y/n who is now looking down.

"I was waiting for you " She said and Jungkook heart flutter with her words. It's a new feeling for him as before marriage he have strictly told her mom to not wait for him at night but now coming home seeing someone will be waiting for you. His heart skipped a beat seeing her wife waiting for him.

"But you don't have to do it y/n " Jungkook said looking away a little to stop the giddy feeling he feels when he saw her looking at him with pure innocence.

"But i want to. Did you had your dinner ?" Y/n asked him as she didn't know if he has eaten or not because it is already late so she thinks he might have eaten in office.