chapter 41

Next day:

It was the next day y/n woke and saw she was alone in the room although it's the daily routine her waking up alone as jungkook goes to gym in early morning. She rubbed her eyes with a pout and get down from bed decide to get ready for the day as it's Saturday she doesn't have classes so it's off for her today.

She then went to washroom to do her morning routine. After some time she came out after taking a good bath she wore a oversized tshirt and trouser as a comfortable outfit.

She move towards dressing table and apply some lotion on her body after that she start combing her hairs and put it in a messy bun

She move towards dressing table and apply some lotion on her body after that she start combing her hairs and put it in a messy bun. She was busy doing her routine when the room door opened revealing jungkook who just came back being all sweaty. He close the door and look at y/n through the mirror. He smile at her and move towards her.

"Good morning baby "jungkook greeted her when he stand near her.

"Good morning hubby " Y/n also greeted back with a big smile. Jungkook smiled back at her.

"I will take a shower and come back okay.... Also don't go down yet I have something to tell you okay " Jungkook said and went to bathroom after getting a nod from y/n.

After sometime he came back and saw y/n scrolling through her phone. He then went to closet to get dressed as he came out of bathroom in a bathrob only.

After few minutes he came in room dressed in a suit ready to go to his office. He move towards dressing table to do his hair that's when y/n saw him so she went to him and back hug him. Jungkook look at her and smile seeing her nuzzling her face in his back. After he was done he turned around and hug her.

(Imagine jk in a suit)

They stayed like that for sometime feeling their warmth having peace to be in their lovers arms. After some minutes y/n look at him putting her chin on his chest jk also look down smiling and kiss her forehead.

"My baby look so cute and fluffy " Jungkook said admiring her with love filled eyes making y/n shy. She again look down being shy.

"Thank you..... Hmm you wanted to tell me something " Y/n asked when she remembered that jk wanted to tell her something.